Accu-Feel v.1.1 Update Available

Add a touch of Accu-Sim to your simulation
Scott - A2A
A2A General

Accu-Feel v.1.1 Update Available

Post by Scott - A2A »

NOTE: Accu-Feel and Accu-Sim are two entirely different products.
This update is NOT for Accu-Feel Version 2, Air Land and Sea

Version 2.091 update can be found here:
http://www.a2asimulations.com/forum/vie ... 90&t=34173
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NEW FEATURES in Accu-Feel v1.1:

Fuselage drag sound
The fuselage speaks even more to you during hard, fast maneuvers where the air is pushing hard on the fuselage. Recorded from the cockpit of high performance jet aircraft when manuevering and tuned in FSX.

Stall instability physics slider added
You can add more instability to the wings and airframe when entering into a stall. The default position is 0, but moving the sider to the right reduces the lift stability making stalls more challenging to handle when this characteristic is desired.

Bigger aircraft have a deeper brake 'groan'
The larger the aircraft that Accu-Feel detects, the deeper the brake squeals and groans will be. Tubeliners benefit most from this enhancement.

Open cockpit checkbox added
For those who like to fly open cockpit aircraft, all you need to do is check this box and Accu-Feel will remember this setting for each aircraft.

Support all sliders to be OFF when set to the LEFT or RIGHT
Moving a slider all the way left will give visual confirmation that the effect is disabled.

Improved physics management for future expansions
This is pure "under the hood" benefits to Accu-Feel and not noticeable on the surface, but we've streamlined and organized the code to better support planned future expansions.

Master volume is saved with each aircraft - new with v.1.09
This is pure "under the hood" benefits to Accu-Feel and not noticeable on the surface, but we've streamlined and organized the code to better support planned future expansions.

Further optimized and tuned core code
More optimizations in the code to keep Accu-Feel both powerful and light.

Fixes:
- Minor correction with pressure altitude calculations
- Fixed save issue reported on some user machines
- Fixed issue with tail draggers bouncing too much

DOWNLOAD:
http://a2asimulations.com/public/update ... _v.1.1.zip

MIRROR:
http://www.a2asimulations.com/downloads ... _v.1.1.zip

NOTE:
Like all A2A updates, the latest version contains all previous updates. All store-bought installers are version 1.0, so everyone should apply this update.
A2A Simulations Inc.

northtexas
Airman Basic

Re: Accu-Feel v.1.1 Update Available

Post by northtexas »

I keep getting a "Accu-Feel_v_1_1_zip couldn't be downloaded" error from that link??

Scott - A2A
A2A General

Post by Scott - A2A »

northtexas wrote:I keep getting a "Accu-Feel_v_1_1_zip couldn't be downloaded" error from that link??
That is odd. I added a mirror link you can try.

Scott.
A2A Simulations Inc.

northtexas
Airman Basic

Post by northtexas »

That worked...Thanks!

MAGGIEMAE
Senior Airman

Post by MAGGIEMAE »

:roll: do I need to download if I have BETA version ??
ImageImageImageImage
[ImageImage[/url]

bobbyjoh
Airman

Post by bobbyjoh »

Well Scott as one of the folks that made such noise about the previous updates, I am happy to report that v1.1 is working well with my LDS 767. The brake sound works but is a little faint, everything else is spot on. Since I am using the TSS 767HD sound pack, BJS thinks I may be drowning out the sound, but I can hear everything else.

Nice job on the update still would like to hear a good brake "GROAN" :roll:

Bob

Luftwayfarer
Airman Basic

Post by Luftwayfarer »

For those of us that got the beta, is this any different than what we installed?

Scott - A2A
A2A General

Post by Scott - A2A »

This is the same as the v.1.091 beta, except it fixes an issue that set the volume to 0 with aircraft you were flying with the earlier version.

Scott.
A2A Simulations Inc.

bigjuicyspider
Master Sergeant

Post by bigjuicyspider »

Checked out, looks tight, and I'm very happy about the new volume tuneability. Thanks for the update!
1)i7 980x 4.35 ghz, gtx 470s SLI, Matrox th2go, Creative x-fi
2)i7 2600k, Gigabyte z68x, gtx 285s sli

ggi
Airman

Post by ggi »

The brake sound works but is a little faint, everything else is spot on.
The brake sound from the cockpit of a 767 is not really audible from the cockpit on this aircraft. The aircon packs make most noise so I believe A2A have got this spot on too ;-)
Gary

bobbyjoh
Airman

Post by bobbyjoh »

My experience with v1.1, from KBOS to KMCO today with my LDS 767

After push back and taxi I did get brake sounds, they did not sound each time put on the brakes, but they were there.

As I rolled down the runway I got the rumble of the aircraft and the thumping sounds.

In the air there was good wind and engine sounds.

Landing I got a very loud brake squell touching down at 138 knots and the rumble of the aircraft as it rolled out and more brake sounds after taxi, they were sounds but not a pronounced "groan"

My perception at this point is that v1.1 of Accu-Feel is vastly improved over V1

Good Job

Bob

Scott - A2A
A2A General

Post by Scott - A2A »

bobbyjoh wrote:My experience with v1.1, from KBOS to KMCO today with my LDS 767

After push back and taxi I did get brake sounds, they did not sound each time put on the brakes, but they were there....
My perception at this point is that v1.1 of Accu-Feel is vastly improved over V1

Good Job

Bob
Bob, excellent. Just note, that the brake sounds are not always there, and this is intentionally done this way, so everything appears to be good.

Scott.
A2A Simulations Inc.

Mig_Driver
Staff Sergeant

Post by Mig_Driver »

Yah, I applied v1.1 and took a spin in the ol Jug - it'd been a while since I'd taken her out. I think I got an extra 10-15 fps INCREASE over pre-AccuFeel. Must be your replacement code's greater efficiency over MS's.

Super happy!
ALL THE A2A PLANES!!!

pilottj
Senior Master Sergeant

Post by pilottj »

Great stuff Scott and Team :D Thank you for adding so much to the virtual flying experience.

The Baytower RV-7 and Accu-Feel is a PERFECT marriage...especially with the sliding canopy version 8) Highly recommend this combo for any GA fan who hasn't tried it yet.

Hey Scott, do you see Accu-Feel eventually able to link outside windnoise to aircraft windows/vents? I know it might be difficult since different developers probably use different triggers for opening windows...ie the Carenado C-185 is a click-open, while the CH BF-108 is a 'grab n drag' like the B-17. It will be awesome to have some wind noise from opened windows in those planes. Anyway, great stuff. :)

CHeers
TJ
"The knack of flying is learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss." - Douglas Adams

JD_LincsUK
Airman Basic

Post by JD_LincsUK »

I just spotted news of this update on Tweakguides, if you click the link it takes you to Gamershell download page - but if you try to download it from there, you get a "The authentication key you used was not valid".

Weird. Still, got it now from your link here :wink:

Thanks
My Flight Sim Guide Sites:

FSX-P3D
DCS World
IL-2 Great Battles

new reply

Return to “Accu-Feel General Discussion”