Newbie Experience With A2A

One of the world's most popular trainer aircraft
new reply
Jazzie
Airman Basic

Newbie Experience With A2A

Post by Jazzie »

Hi Everyone,

After a long absence from flight simming, I decided to get back into it again. I came across a lot of great comments about A2A Simulations products.
After much thought, I bought my first A2A plane, the 172 Trainer and I am just blown away. While this is not a new A2A product, the look, the feel, the sound, the beautiful manual (okay it needs a slight update here and there for P3D v4), the startup, the checklists, just the overall realism of this aircraft is what I had been missing in flight simming.

I am not a real pilot, though I did go to school for aircraft maintenance many years ago, so my love of aviation runs deep and I have always wanted to learn to fly. With this aircraft, I finally feel like I have the proper tool to learn the basic skills of real flying. It is just wonderful and inspiring.

Thanks A2A, in case you can't tell ... I am truly impressed! You take flight simming from gaming to real virtual flying.

Lewis - A2A
A2A Lieutenant Colonel

Re: Newbie Experience With A2A

Post by Lewis - A2A »

Welcome to the community and thanks for the kind words. Glad you are enjoying your simulation in the virtual skies

thanks,
Lewis
A2A Facebook for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Youtube because a video can say a thousand screenshots,..
A2A Simulations Twitter for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Simulations Community Discord for voice/text chat

Nick - A2A
A2A Captain

Post by Nick - A2A »

Jazzie wrote:[...] just the overall realism of this aircraft is what I had been missing in flight simming. [...] I finally feel like I have the proper tool to learn the basic skills of real flying. It is just wonderful and inspiring.
Welcome to the club Jazzie. :wink: I think there's quite a few of us here who feel the same way. For me, the A2A products themselves—and the interesting discussions which crop-up on the forums here—helped me to move from a pretty basic flight simmer's knowledge of how you'd fly a light aircraft to a better understanding of how the things actually work. I'm no real world pilot either, but I'd like to think that this deeper understanding wouldn't do any harm if I did end up taking lessons in future.

I've started using P3D too, so though I never allow myself to be entertained during the learning process, I don't think being "inspired" is a breach of licensing conditions. :mrgreen: Nice post!

Cheers,
Nick

Lewis - A2A
A2A Lieutenant Colonel

Post by Lewis - A2A »

Definitely Nick, you can look through your postings and see how much knowledge you have gained esp in the techie FSUIPC/Control areas for the sims themselves 8) 8) 8)
A2A Facebook for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Youtube because a video can say a thousand screenshots,..
A2A Simulations Twitter for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Simulations Community Discord for voice/text chat

Oliver Branaschky
Senior Airman

Post by Oliver Branaschky »

Beware, it’s for those A2A GA aircraft that I finally started real world flight training... ;-)

Viele Grüße | Best regards,
Oliver

Dreamsofwings
A2A Mechanic

Post by Dreamsofwings »

It was A2A that reignited my love for simming as they are streets ahead of default or A.N.Other Brand. The realism and feel is so immersive. You’ve made a great choice.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Dreamsofwings youtube channel https://m.youtube.com/c/Dreamsofwings
@dreamsofwings1 page on Facebook. Dreamsofwings1 on Instagram & Twitter

new reply

Return to “C172 Trainer”