Bonanza Pulls Hard to the Right

Post any technical issues here. This forum gets priority from our staff.
new reply
fedemalfu
Airman

Bonanza Pulls Hard to the Right

Post by fedemalfu »

Hi Everyone,

I've been experiencing the following issue during flight: the aircraft pulls hard to the right on a turn that eventually becomes an unstoppable spin up to the ground. I guess this shouldn't be happening and I understand this might be a failure since I have checked the autorudder mode on FSX configuration, and recalibrated the joystick. What could be the cause of this issue? And how could it be fixed? Have you experienced the same thing?

Thanks,

Federico

LZ-WIL
Master Sergeant

Re: Bonanza Pulls Hard to the Right

Post by LZ-WIL »

Hello Federico,

Have you checked the maintenance hangar at "Shift+7" to see if everything is alright there?

Cheerz,
Vladi
Bonanza, Skylane, Skyhawk, Cherokee, Cub, Texan, Mustang, Warhawk, Spitfire, Flying Fortress

Caldemeyn
Master Sergeant

Post by Caldemeyn »

Alot of things, hangar situation, spiking controls, bad calibration, axis assigned to the same function and interfering with eachother, default fsx autopilot engaging, addons in the background adding effects, fsuipc, bad updates, realism settings etc.

What has changed in your setup when you first seen this ? Unplug your joysticks, set realism to full ( disable crashes though and allow gyro drift) test the plane with mouse yoke and keyboard rudder for now. If the plane stops doing that, it was one of those things, if not, go to the hangar and click inspect, check for anything broken, then do a walkaround. A process of elimination is best at troubleshooting those problems.

AviationAtWar
Technical Sergeant

Post by AviationAtWar »

fedemalfu wrote: I have checked the autorudder mode on FSX configuration,
I'm not sure if this is a typo or if I'm reading it incorrectly, but you'll want auto rudder unchecked - turned off.

new reply

Return to “Bonanza Tech Support”