Judder management

Post any technical issues running the product here
new reply
DavidK
Airman Basic

Judder management

Post by DavidK »

New Accu-Feel user here, with FSX SP2 -- loving it with those aircraft models that seem able to handle it, but looking for help with those that don't...

The problem aircraft start juddering ever more wildly within a couple of thousand feet after take-off, regardless of wind/weather conditions. I've seen juddering mentioned in a couple of other posts, but can't quite work out what settings (and in what order) to try altering. I'm also wondering if it's an FS9-aircraft-in-FSX problem, as some of these seem to be the worst affected -- although others seem quite happy.

Perhaps a how-to (and in-what-order-to) could be added to the FAQ..? -- and apologies if it's already out there but my searching missed it!

David

Lewis - A2A
A2A Lieutenant Colonel

Re: Judder management

Post by Lewis - A2A »

Hello David is this under Auto-pilot conditions?
A2A Facebook for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Youtube because a video can say a thousand screenshots,..
A2A Simulations Twitter for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Simulations Community Discord for voice/text chat

DavidK
Airman Basic

Post by DavidK »

Hi, Lewis -- thanks for responding. Sorry not to acknowledge sooner -- I forgot to activate reply notification.
Lewis - A2A wrote:Hello David is this under Auto-pilot conditions?
Aha, yes, that might be a clue -- it might be only when on autopilot. I'll do some testing and report back.
In the meantime, in case it's of interest, the worst culprit seems to be David Maltby's excellent Comet model (http://www.dmflightsim.co.uk/dh106_comet.htm).

David

gronden
Airman Basic

Post by gronden »

That seems the same problem I have already reported (without any solution) using the Wilco 737.

The only difference seems that I get this effect only when I reach the cruise alitude set in the autopilot (but probably because only at that altitude the aircraft should stabilize itself).

Glendower
Airman Basic

Post by Glendower »

I have the same problem with or without autopilot. If I go to external view, it is even more noticeable; it's more like flipping up and down a few inches and VERY regular.

Regards

new reply

Return to “Accu-Feel Technical Support”