Not showing in game

new reply
theitani
Airman Basic

Not showing in game

Post by theitani »

Hello,

I just purchased and installed the Comanche but it does not show up in game. I am playing in PC and the sim is installed through Xbox PC app and the Comanche auto detected and installed into the appdata file path.

Nick - A2A
A2A Captain

Re: Not showing in game

Post by Nick - A2A »

Hello theitani and thanks for the purchase.

Please can you just confirm if a folder called "a2a-aircraft-pa24" is present in your Community directory? Assuming it is, could you check the file size of this folder too, It should be around 1.88 GB.

Please can you also let us know the full file path of your Community folder.

Thanks,
Nick
A2A Simulations Inc.

theitani
Airman Basic

Post by theitani »

I solved the problem. I am on phone at work so I can not look at the exact file path. There is a file I opened in text editor that tells where to look for the mod and that file path was incorrect. It had a file path that was not what the installer indicated. I corrected that and was able to see the Comanche in sim. I can post specifics later if people are interested.

Nick - A2A
A2A Captain

Post by Nick - A2A »

Okay, thanks for the update and glad to hear you've resolved the issue. For info, the installer will default to the file path indicated in your UserCfg.opt file. However, from time-to-time we do receive reports of issues with installs via the Xbox app.

Cheers,
Nick
A2A Simulations Inc.

theitani
Airman Basic

Post by theitani »

Yes usercfg.opt was the file. It had mostly correct file path with one additional folder that was incorrect. I have game pass and have been playing msfs through that but I want to fully purchase the sim. What is the best platform for comparability and everything?

Th aircraft is amazing and the detail is next level.

Also are there any good trim wheel add-ons I could buy. I have Logitech flight yoke and I find trim in the switches very difficult to get the sweet spot.

Thank you,

Shane

Nick - A2A
A2A Captain

Post by Nick - A2A »

Ah, thanks for the update Shane. If you plan to purchase a standalone MSFS licence without rather than using Gamepass, I'd say Steam is a better bet than the Xbox app.

I don't have any experience of hardware trim wheels I'm afraid, but you should be able to get a good trim response using just buttons. You can actually adjust the trim rate and enable or disable trim acceleration using the Comanche's tablet.

Thanks,
Nick
A2A Simulations Inc.

new reply

Return to “Comanche 250 for MSFS Tech Support”