C172 Add-ons\A2A\Gauges install issue?

Post any technical issues here. This forum gets priority from our staff.
new reply
peterheffron
Airman Basic

C172 Add-ons\A2A\Gauges install issue?

Post by peterheffron »

Hello from Norway!

I recently installed the A2A Cesna 172 Trainer for Prepar 3D v4.5 in my Alienware laptop. The sim appears to be working fine, however when I ran CC Cleaner and checked for possible Registry issues, I saw that the installation is apparently missing "Add-ons\A2A\Gauges" (see quote below).

Is this anything I should be concerned about? Do I need to re-install the Cesna 172 Trainer? Or something less time-consuming, ideally?

Note that I have not yet accepted CC Cleaner's recommendation to delete the below registry entry.

Thank you!

CC CLEANER REGISTRY CHECK
Installer Reference Issue
C:\Users\Peter Heffron\Documents\Prepar3D v4 Add-ons\A2A\Gauges\accusim HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Installer\Folders
End Quote

Nick - A2A
A2A Captain

Re: C172 Add-ons\A2A\Gauges install issue?

Post by Nick - A2A »

Hello Peter and welcome!

Provided that the "C:\Users\Peter Heffron\Documents\Prepar3D v4 Add-ons\A2A\Gauges" folder itself is missing, there shouldn't be any issue. CCleaner is probably just detecting a registry entry that was used for file versioning or similar by the installer software. In any case, it won't do any harm so I don't recommend you delete it.

Thanks,
Nick
A2A Simulations Inc.

peterheffron
Airman Basic

Post by peterheffron »

Thanks Nick! But could you check: Do you mean 'assuming the folder is 'not' missing'? Thanks.
Peter

Nick - A2A
A2A Captain

Post by Nick - A2A »

Ah yes, sorry Peter - important typo there. I did indeed mean not missing! :oops:

Thanks,
Nick
A2A Simulations Inc.

new reply

Return to “C172 Trainer Tech Support”