Which LVars to use to get the current state of the K140 auto pilot (to enable the leds on the Honeycomb Bravo)

Post any technical issues here. This forum gets priority from our staff.

OGfishm0nger
Airman

Re: Which LVars to use to get the current state of the K140 auto pilot (to enable the leds on the Honeycomb Bravo)

Post by OGfishm0nger »

some1 - A2A wrote: 30 Apr 2021, 12:52 Hello guys,

here is the link to a new autopilot DLL for you to test.
https://a2asimulations.com/updates/test ... update.zip
I was able to mostly test this out and as far as I can tell everything works as it should. The only things I couldn't really test out were GS modes since I was only testing while stationary on the ground. When I get some time to actually fly I'll test these out too.

Thanks for making this available to us! There is everything there and more that a Bravo owner would want or be able to use, and anyone trying to make their own KAP140 panel is going to be very happy!

EDIT

I posted an updated version of my Honeycomb profiles for the 172 using this test version of the DLL in this thread for anyone that wants to take a look.

JT59
Airman Basic

Re: Which LVars to use to get the current state of the K140 auto pilot (to enable the leds on the Honeycomb Bravo)

Post by JT59 »

OGfishm0nger wrote: 30 Apr 2021, 14:31 Oh wow that's great! :D :D :D

I'll test these out when I get a chance this weekend!

This is very much appreciated!
2nd that, Thank You! Will take these for a spin very soon. Really do appreciate that responsiveness. Great!!

dromer1967
Airman

Post by dromer1967 »

some1 - A2A wrote: 30 Apr 2021, 12:52 Hello guys,

here is the link to a new autopilot DLL for you to test.
https://a2asimulations.com/updates/test ... update.zip
I didn't test all the lvars but only those needed for the status LEDs on the Bravo. And that works quite well now.

Pleased with the result and thanks for this update!!

EDIT:

Update my lua scripts to include the status LEDs. You can find them here https://github.com/dromer1967/flight-si ... mb%20Bravo

red5ive
Airman Basic

Post by red5ive »

HI,

Can the new autopilot DLL be used with the C182? If not, is there an alternative DLL file available for the C182?

Red5ive

some1 - A2A
A2A Lieutenant Colonel

Post by some1 - A2A »

Yes, this DLL will work with both C172 and C182, just rename accordingly.
Michael Krawczyk

df123
Airman

Post by df123 »

Hi,
I know this is an older thread, but I wonder whether there is any possibility of having the DLL file compiled for use in FSX?

thanks and kind regards

new reply

Return to “C172 Trainer Tech Support”