Refund

Post any technical issues here. This forum gets priority from our staff.
new reply
ismaelruperto
Airman Basic

Refund

Post by ismaelruperto »

I bought the Cessna 172 and I am having several problems. I don't think it will work with my equipment. I would like to resolve a refund of the amount paid.

Tank you.

Lewis - A2A
A2A Lieutenant Colonel

Re: Refund

Post by Lewis - A2A »

Hello,

can you please let us know the issues you are experiencing, 99% of the time its a simple issue that is easily fixed. Worth noting things like the manual for your simulation is found under your windows start menu > A2A Simulations, Avionics information viewtopic.php?f=107&t=35579 etc.

thanks,
Lewis - A2A
A2A Facebook for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Youtube because a video can say a thousand screenshots,..
A2A Simulations Twitter for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Simulations Community Discord for voice/text chat

ismaelruperto
Airman Basic

Post by ismaelruperto »

The first problem I had is related to controls. Even with the joystick calibrated, the nose-up attitude was insistent. Afterwards, I couldn't start the engine anymore. I carry out the activation procedures and when I put the magnet in the start position, the motor does not start. I tried CTRL + E, but it didn't work either. The parameters of the realism tab are in accordance with the manual.

ismaelruperto
Airman Basic

Post by ismaelruperto »

I will need the refund anyway. I managed to start the engine after doing maintenance in the hangar. The problem is that now there is a problem in displaying the images. I think the graphics card is not holding up (GT 710, very weak). I can't afford to invest in hardware right now. Here in Brazil a good GPU is costing too much.

ismaelruperto
Airman Basic

Post by ismaelruperto »

Waiting...

MkIV Hvd
A2A Mechanic

Post by MkIV Hvd »

How many other free airplanes have you acquired with this method? Asking for a friend...
Rob Wilkinson
A2A: Civilian Mustang, T-6, Bonanza, Comanche, Cub, C182, Spitfire, P-40, Cherokee, P-51 - VATSIM P4 and some other stuff...

ismaelruperto
Airman Basic

Post by ismaelruperto »

MkIV Hvd wrote: 02 Dec 2021, 10:18 How many other free airplanes have you acquired with this method? Asking for a friend...

Friend, do you belong to the A2A Simulations team? If you do not belong, this matter does not concern you.

ismaelruperto
Airman Basic

Post by ismaelruperto »

Lewis - A2A wrote: 01 Dec 2021, 08:53 Hello,

can you please let us know the issues you are experiencing, 99% of the time its a simple issue that is easily fixed. Worth noting things like the manual for your simulation is found under your windows start menu > A2A Simulations, Avionics information viewtopic.php?f=107&t=35579 etc.

thanks,
Lewis - A2A
The initial problems were due to lack of knowledge of the a2a simulations aircraft. I managed to solve it, but I won't be able to use it due to errors related to the video. Is a refund possible? I will not use the aircraft. I'm going to keep flying with the Cessna that comes in FSX SE. Attached are the images showing the problem with the GPU.
Attachments
Load screen when Cessna from A2A is selected.
Load screen when Cessna from A2A is selected.
20211201_224515.jpg (38.72 KiB) Viewed 1572 times
Screen after loading when Cessna A2A is selected.
Screen after loading when Cessna A2A is selected.
20211201_224541.jpg (52.27 KiB) Viewed 1572 times

Nick - A2A
A2A Captain

Post by Nick - A2A »

Hello ismaelruperto,

Lewis should be able to arrange a refund, but you may just have to be a little patient as he's got a few other things on.

However, the A2A 172 should run just fine in FSX-SE if the default aircraft do - it's not very heavy on video resources. Have you tried resetting FSX to the default graphics settings and checking if the problem still remains. Also, have you made any modifications to your FSX installation, for example shader mods?

Thanks,
Nick
A2A Simulations Inc.

ismaelruperto
Airman Basic

Post by ismaelruperto »

Nick - A2A wrote: 02 Dec 2021, 13:28 Hello ismaelruperto,

Lewis should be able to arrange a refund, but you may just have to be a little patient as he's got a few other things on.

However, the A2A 172 should run just fine in FSX-SE if the default aircraft do - it's not very heavy on video resources. Have you tried resetting FSX to the default graphics settings and checking if the problem still remains. Also, have you made any modifications to your FSX installation, for example shader mods?

Thanks,
Nick
Thanks for the answer. FSX is standard. I haven't installed add-ons or mods yet. The Cessna 172 A2A was the first thing I added to my FSX. Maybe my computer is weak. My setup:

- Motherboard ASUS Chipset G41 (model from 2005);
- Q9400 CPU;
- 8GB DDR3 RAM memory;
- SSD 480 GB;
- NVIDIA Geforce GT 710 Series GPU.

Lewis - A2A
A2A Lieutenant Colonel

Post by Lewis - A2A »

All sorted for you ismaelruperto

thanks,
Lewis
A2A Facebook for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Youtube because a video can say a thousand screenshots,..
A2A Simulations Twitter for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Simulations Community Discord for voice/text chat

ismaelruperto
Airman Basic

Post by ismaelruperto »

Lewis - A2A wrote: 03 Dec 2021, 04:53 All sorted for you ismaelruperto

thanks,
Lewis
Thanks. As soon as I get my computer upgraded, I'll go back to purchasing.

MkIV Hvd
A2A Mechanic

Post by MkIV Hvd »

ismaelruperto wrote: 02 Dec 2021, 11:31
MkIV Hvd wrote: 02 Dec 2021, 10:18 How many other free airplanes have you acquired with this method? Asking for a friend...
Friend, do you belong to the A2A Simulations team? If you do not belong, this matter does not concern you.
ismaelruperto,

You are exactly right. It was a stupid comment that didn't belong here and I very sincerely apologize :oops: Thank you for the extremely polite way of telling me to bugger off and MYOB!!
Rob Wilkinson
A2A: Civilian Mustang, T-6, Bonanza, Comanche, Cub, C182, Spitfire, P-40, Cherokee, P-51 - VATSIM P4 and some other stuff...

ismaelruperto
Airman Basic

Post by ismaelruperto »

MkIV Hvd wrote: 03 Dec 2021, 08:08
ismaelruperto wrote: 02 Dec 2021, 11:31
ismaelruperto,

You are exactly right. It was a stupid comment that didn't belong here and I very sincerely apologize :oops: Thank you for the extremely polite way of telling me to bugger off and MYOB!!
Friend, I don't speak English (I use Google Translate to communicate) and that's why I may have misunderstood. Here in Brazil we joke that every translator is a traitor. I understand that you accused me of claiming a refund for an advantage, that is, to get the money back and continue with the aircraft. This is not true. I am a software and hardware developer and have a moral obligation to pay for all the software I consume. At the same time, when a customer has a problem with my software, I always return the amount paid. Only that. If I misunderstood your message, that is, if you did not intend to accuse me, please accept my humble apologies.

MkIV Hvd
A2A Mechanic

Post by MkIV Hvd »

ismaelruperto wrote: 03 Dec 2021, 10:11If I misunderstood your message, that is, if you did not intend to accuse me, please accept my humble apologies.
No need to apologize Sir! As I said, I was completely out of line and it is I that needed to apologize.
Best of luck to you in your future flight sim endeavors!

Cheers,
Rob
Rob Wilkinson

new reply

Return to “C172 Trainer Tech Support”