Anson Contril Issue

"Faithful Annie"
new reply
ponymoor
Airman Basic

Anson Contril Issue

Post by ponymoor »

After installation of the Avro Anson Mk1 last weekend, I discovered a very odd effect on the controls; as the aircraft was partly rotating around the vertical axis [90 degrees anti-clockwise and then back clockwise 90 degrees] whilst the ASI was fluctuating around 20 to 30 knots (once airborne and above 60 kts. the airspeed slowly increased 20 to 30 knots then suddenly dropped back).

After checking several other machines [default and 3rd party] I found the same problem. So after a thorough check of all my control settings, alignments, calibrations and config files in both FSX and FSUIPC I could only think that the Anson was the cause, therefore I unintalled it and bingo all was well.

It would be much appreciated if anybody could shed some light on this mystery for me, as it would be a small investment that I would not want to repeat.

Lewis - A2A
A2A Lieutenant Colonel

Re: Anson Contril Issue

Post by Lewis - A2A »

Hello,

Did you try a reinstall of the Anson since and also did you restart your computer after the installation. The Anson uses much the same systems of the default aircraft so there shouldn't be any issues with this at all. FSUIPC however is responsible for control inputs etc so I'd suggest looking to see if anything changed settings wise in there upon installation of the Anson.

thanks,
Lewis
A2A Facebook for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Youtube because a video can say a thousand screenshots,..
A2A Simulations Twitter for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Simulations Community Discord for voice/text chat

ponymoor
Airman Basic

Re: Anson Contril Issue

Post by ponymoor »

Thanks Lewis, I was thinking of taking your route next, but with some additional checks in FSUIPC as you have advised.
Will advice if successful. Cheers.

new reply

Return to “Avro Anson MKI”