Urban Repaints

The Low Wing Wonder
bricke94
Airman First Class

Re: Urban Repaints

Post by bricke94 »

Dogsbody55 wrote:Nice repaints. How do I go about adding a callsign to these?

Thanks,
Mike
I can Make you a custom repaint

Heres an example:
http://a2asimulations.com/forum/viewtop ... 15&t=40555
“Once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return.” ― Leonardo da Vinci

caribpilot
Staff Sergeant

Post by caribpilot »

Is there any way of editing out the buildings on the tail of the repaint? I wanted to do a custom registration and I prefer to remove the buildings. Do you have a file that doesn't have them? Particularly for the Blue or Maroon livery
M.Carter
Private Pilot

bricke94
Airman First Class

Post by bricke94 »

That is the unique Style. I can make you a custom within the next couple of days if you would like, with out them?

PM me if you would enjoy a custom.
“Once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return.” ― Leonardo da Vinci

ftrusky
Senior Airman

Post by ftrusky »

I just installed the "Maroon", it is fabulous, looks like a candy apple, thanks.
I do note that the thumbnail in the plane selection GUI shows the plane in blue? The loaded plane is correct in maroon.
Frank

Rig #1: I7 4770 @ 4.3,16GB @ 2133, Nv GTX780, 1TB Sansung SSD, 40" Sony KDL 40EX500,CH Prod, Bose Comp. 5, W7 64
Rig #2: I7 2700 @ 4.6, 8GB @ 1866, Nv GTX580, C=256GB SSD, E&F=2 X 600 V-raps, 30" Dell, CH Prod, Bose Comp. 5, W7 64

bricke94
Airman First Class

Post by bricke94 »

ftrusky wrote:I just installed the "Maroon", it is fabulous, looks like a candy apple, thanks.
I do note that the thumbnail in the plane selection GUI shows the plane in blue? The loaded plane is correct in maroon.

:lol: As i said in my PM's my goal is to fix those a little later this month (Possibly earlier.)

Bruce Hamilton
Senior Master Sergeant

Post by Bruce Hamilton »

I just saved the appropriate picture and renamed it thumbnail. Very simple.

bricke94
Airman First Class

Post by bricke94 »

I know its Very easy Bruce, i am swamped these next couple days. A twenty year old can only do so much..

Bruce Hamilton
Senior Master Sergeant

Post by Bruce Hamilton »

I was actually addressing those complaining about it, thinking they might take a hint and leave you alone. :mrgreen:

bricke94
Airman First Class

Post by bricke94 »

Its all good buddy, it gives me something to do.

Dooga
Staff Sergeant

Post by Dooga »

How about making your finished custom paints available to anyone? I love the maroon, green, gray and gold - and would be happy with any US registration, assuming you've done some of those already. The interiors we can put in ourselves...

bricke94
Airman First Class

Post by bricke94 »

Dooga wrote:How about making your finished custom paints available to anyone? I love the maroon, green, gray and gold - and would be happy with any US registration, assuming you've done some of those already. The interiors we can put in ourselves...
Not a bad idea.

hangar
Airman First Class

Post by hangar »

Dooga wrote:How about making your finished custom paints available to anyone? I love the maroon, green, gray and gold - and would be happy with any US registration, assuming you've done some of those already. The interiors we can put in ourselves...
umm, because then they wouldn't be "custom" anymore? lol

Outstanding work with these paints...I think you've found your calling, an artist is born :-)

KloudKruiser
Airman First Class

Post by KloudKruiser »

Big thanks man for all the work. The leather and wood panel are the bees knees and Ive already been customizing it in photoshop as it makes a great template for such. As far as the external repaints, those are great too, however I notice from inside the vc looking out at the wings, the lines in the wing graphics are aliased (jagged edges) The stock white/gray paint has a similar wing graphic but the lines are smooth. If you could take a look at that it would be very cool. Btw I use 4096 texture resolution for what its worth. Thanks again!

Chris

ftrusky
Senior Airman

Post by ftrusky »

OK, Beige panel, Red Lights On!

Frank

Rig #1: I7 4770 @ 4.3,16GB @ 2133, Nv GTX780, 1TB Sansung SSD, 40" Sony KDL 40EX500,CH Prod, Bose Comp. 5, W7 64
Rig #2: I7 2700 @ 4.6, 8GB @ 1866, Nv GTX580, C=256GB SSD, E&F=2 X 600 V-raps, 30" Dell, CH Prod, Bose Comp. 5, W7 64

WilliamJSS
Senior Airman

Post by WilliamJSS »

Love this interior.
Thank you!

new reply

Return to “Piper Cherokee 180”