Cherokee180 Autopilot

Post any technical issues here. This forum gets priority from our staff.
new reply
bobbykins
Airman

Cherokee180 Autopilot

Post by bobbykins »

Hi all--have just updated the 180 to put the gauge needle issue correct, (with all anti-virus off), used the auto pilot and noticed in the turns that the wings were remaining level in the turn although the ball was active. When I exited the autopilot ,the wings still remained level in a turn in the turn co-ordinator but the ball is active. I have checked that I have turned off the Auto correctly(table 2-5 in the instructions) and even turned it off at the switch as well ,with no result. I have reloaded the plane, still does not work and even exited FSX and reloaded ,but to no avial.
None of my other planes are affected.
I have also re-downloaded the update ,no joy. I must have gone through all this process 5-6 times with no joy.
I have tried system restore but things have gone haywire as my computer now tells me that it cannot complete the restore as some files cannot be accessed although everything is exited and anti-virus is off.
Have spent all a.m searching the forums for a clue.
Any suggestion at this time would be most helpful
One very frustrated Cherokee pilot!

Scott - A2A
A2A General

Re: Cherokee180 Autopilot

Post by Scott - A2A »

Bobby, you posted in the Firepower forum, but we'll be putting a fix out today for this. Sorry for the trouble. Scott.
A2A Simulations Inc.

bobbykins
Airman

Re: Cherokee180 Autopilot

Post by bobbykins »

Great---Super smoothe now and i do think that the action of the turn coordinator is better too, but that may be just me.
Happy flying

Bobbykins

new reply

Return to “Piper Cherokee 180 Tech Support”