Cherokee completely broken

Post any technical issues here. This forum gets priority from our staff.
new reply
Ace_hunter887
Airman Basic

Cherokee completely broken

Post by Ace_hunter887 »

Hello all, am very disappointed this happened and very frustrated as well. To start im running on windows 10 FSX SE. I bought the Cherokee a couple months back and have logged 10 hour in her so far without any problems and deiced to take her up today and the whole plane broke on load up saying i had a prop strike and engine failure brakes and flaps in-op and so on. Tried restarting the pc and sim several times, the game crashed a few times due to the Cherokee and tried repairing the parts in the hanger with no luck as i cant fix the prop or fuel leak and even though everything else is fixed the plane has no sound and the electrical system and engine are completely on their own and dont have mixture or controls of any kind. I did try to overhaul the plane with no luck and tried resetting the plane same thing no luck. The gauges are going side to side and amps are reading 150 and flaps wont work. I flew other planes in the game and they are all fine all the pay ware and free ware planes work without any problems. I dont want to delete it and use another download if I dont have to. I tired all I could before coming to the forms and hope to get this issue resolved soon I love flying that plane and hope to own one soon.

Lewis - A2A
A2A Lieutenant Colonel

Re: Cherokee completely broken

Post by Lewis - A2A »

Hello,

sorry for the issue you encountered, It sounds like you have a flight load error. Are you starting a brand new flight or using an old saved flight?

Also please make sure the default flight in the sim isn't set to a complex add-on as that will cause flight load issues, this includes our Accu-sim range of aircraft.

thanks,
Lewis - A2A
A2A Facebook for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Youtube because a video can say a thousand screenshots,..
A2A Simulations Twitter for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Simulations Community Discord for voice/text chat

Ace_hunter887
Airman Basic

Post by Ace_hunter887 »

Lewis - A2A wrote: 01 Apr 2020, 05:55 Hello,

sorry for the issue you encountered, It sounds like you have a flight load error. Are you starting a brand new flight or using an old saved flight?

Also please make sure the default flight in the sim isn't set to a complex add-on as that will cause flight load issues, this includes our Accu-sim range of aircraft.

thanks,
Lewis - A2A
For any flight I start fresh with a brand new fight not a saved one. And im only having this issue with the Cherokee 180, the P40 is completely fine with no issues encountered.

Nick - A2A
A2A Captain

Post by Nick - A2A »

Ace_hunter887 wrote: 01 Apr 2020, 11:15 For any flight I start fresh with a brand new fight not a saved one. And im only having this issue with the Cherokee 180, the P40 is completely fine with no issues encountered.
Hello,

Did the issue only start since you installed the P-40? Sounds like you need to download and run the Accu-Sim update for FSX when able. Unfortunately the timing is a little unfortunate as we're currently in the process of moving files to a new web host and the updater is currently unavailable. However, the download link for it can be found in this pinned topic, so please check back there soon. It should be hopefully be available later today.

Thanks,
Nick
A2A Simulations Inc.

Ace_hunter887
Airman Basic

Post by Ace_hunter887 »

Nick - A2A wrote: 01 Apr 2020, 15:55
Ace_hunter887 wrote: 01 Apr 2020, 11:15 For any flight I start fresh with a brand new fight not a saved one. And im only having this issue with the Cherokee 180, the P40 is completely fine with no issues encountered.
Hello,

Did the issue only start since you installed the P-40? Sounds like you need to download and run the Accu-Sim update for FSX when able. Unfortunately the timing is a little unfortunate as we're currently in the process of moving files to a new web host and the updater is currently unavailable. However, the download link for it can be found in this pinned topic, so please check back there soon. It should be hopefully be available later today.

Thanks,
Nick
The issue started shortly after the p-40 install. Just looked at the topic and its still not there hope by tomorrow its there so I can continue to fly this amazing airplane. Still fingers crossed at an A2A Grumman Traveler

new reply

Return to “Piper Cherokee 180 Tech Support”