In P3D v.3 it wont move yoke, move rudder or anything

Post any technical issues here. This forum gets priority from our staff.
new reply
EFW
Airman Basic

In P3D v.3 it wont move yoke, move rudder or anything

Post by EFW »

Hi! I just installed Piper 180 and it does not work at all in prepar3d v.3 (v.2 works great)

In v.3 it wont move yoke, move rudder or anything. I can push buttons, but they wont react.
I just downloaded it today, so i expect it to have all needed updates.
Look forward for answer...

Jacques
Senior Master Sergeant

Re: In P3D v.3 it wont move yoke, move rudder or anything

Post by Jacques »

Hi EFW, usually A2A products need to be updated upon download.

Check here for the best method to update your Cherokee. Its a pretty simple process and takes very little time to accomplish. viewtopic.php?f=23&t=63873

Latest update is here: viewtopic.php?f=138&t=65531

One other item I should point out: its very important to not start P3D with an A2A (or any complex aircraft) as the default aircraft.

Nick A2A is very quick at diagnosing and solving problems so write back here if you’re still having issues!

Nick - A2A
A2A Captain

Post by Nick - A2A »

Hi EFW and welcome to the A2A forums.

Yes, if you're using one of the older versions of the Prepar3D platform (v3 or earlier) there's a standalone updater (see Jacques' first link above) which you'll need to run.

Once you've downloaded and run this tool (it's available here) please can you check if the issue still persists. If it does, please can you let us know if you're using any other utilities in P3D (such as FSUIPC) and also whether you've modified the default scenario? As Jacques says, it's recommended not to save a complex add-on in the default flight.

Any other info on your control hardware and system you can think of may also be helpful.

Thanks,
Nick
A2A Simulations Inc.

EFW
Airman Basic

Post by EFW »

Hi! I have now installed the update (A2A_Update_05_11_20) and it still dont work. I have tried to uninstall ond reinstall... still the same result... I cant move yoke or start the engine.. When i go to MH i can´t overhaul it...(se screen shot) Nothing happens when i push the button...

I hope you can help :-)

/EW from Denmark.
sh.jpg
sh.jpg (625.81 KiB) Viewed 5928 times

Nick - A2A
A2A Captain

Post by Nick - A2A »

Thanks for the screenshot EFW, but please can you let us know about the points mentioned above?
Nick - A2A wrote: 27 Dec 2020, 07:33 (...) If it does, please can you let us know if you're using any other utilities in P3D (such as FSUIPC) and also whether you've modified the default scenario? As Jacques says, it's recommended not to save a complex add-on in the default flight.

Any other info on your control hardware and system you can think of may also be helpful.
Cheers,
Nick
A2A Simulations Inc.

new reply

Return to “Piper Cherokee 180 Tech Support”