Problem with aircraft trim on FSX C182 constant pitch up

Post any technical issues here. This forum gets priority from our staff.
new reply
gts
Airman

Problem with aircraft trim on FSX C182 constant pitch up

Post by gts »

Have had the 182 FSX for over two weeks and really enjoy flying it-as a pilot it really helps me stay current. I have a problem today that the 182 will not trim properly. It is constantly pitching up and even full nose down trim will not correct the problem. I use a CH yoke and this is the first problem of this type I have encountered. It is only on the A2A 182 FSX non of the other FSX planes present this problem.

Your help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

George Semmes

Nick - A2A
A2A Captain

Re: Problem with aircraft trim on FSX C182 constant pitch up

Post by Nick - A2A »

Hello George and welcome to the forums.

A couple of suggestions...

Firstly, make sure you have downloaded and installed the latest Accu-Sim update from here: http://a2asimulations.com/forum/viewtop ... 23&t=41279.

The check the elevator trim tab components using the pre-flight walk round (shift + 8 ) and maintenance hangar (shift + 7) windows. You'll likely see a red caption "elevator trimmer" as pictured below which can be clicked to 'mend' the broken part.

If not, there are other possibilities such as hardware/control conflicts which need to be eliminated.

Cheers,
Nick

P.S. Your post was made in the "FirePower General Discussion" forum rather than C182 tech support, which is probably why it's been overlooked for a bit... :wink:
A2A Simulations Inc.

new reply

Return to “C182 Skylane Tech Support”