Trim is Reversed

Post any technical issues here. This forum gets priority from our staff.
Lewis - A2A
A2A Lieutenant Colonel

Re: Trim is Reversed

Post by Lewis - A2A »

Hello,

Yes you are spot on with the simconnect potential issue. Unfortunately simconnect (esp FSX) as you suspect can get corrupted somewhat easily if the sim crashes, doesn't shut down correctly etc.

thanks,
Lewis
A2A Facebook for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Youtube because a video can say a thousand screenshots,..
A2A Simulations Twitter for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Simulations Community Discord for voice/text chat

zazaboeing
Senior Airman

Post by zazaboeing »

wblackret wrote: 19 Nov 2017, 21:10 First of all, thank you Nick,Oracle and Bobsk8 for your replies. I did isolate the FSUIPC ddl, but that didn't seem to do the trick. So here's what I did guys: deleted all three simconnect and reinstalled them, deleted the last update from the A2A C172, C182 and the J3 Cub (even though I forgot to check the trim on the Cub, but suspect it would have been reversed as well), then reapplied the lastest update again. Well, that seemed to do the trick. Trim is now working the way it should in all three aircraft.

It puzzles me though why it happened in the first place. I had applied the latest update about a day after it was released and up until last night I hadn't experienced any problems. Maybe the sim connects got corrupted some how, it's happened before (can't remember the last time I had to do what I stated above). Usually, at least as I recall, I had more than one issue with the A2A aircraft, never the trim though.

Ok, thanks again guys, all appears to be well now.
Just logged in to THANK YOU!! Been strugling with this for days and removing and reinstalling the simconnect did the trick!

zazaboeing
Senior Airman

Post by zazaboeing »

Well, bragged victory too early. Issue is back after updating.

new reply

Return to “C182 Skylane Tech Support”