c182 skylane

Post any technical issues here. This forum gets priority from our staff.
new reply
steeplelion
Airman Basic

c182 skylane

Post by steeplelion »

I have tried to re install the c182 skylane airplane without success into fsx steam edition .IT has downloaded into the fsx airplane folder but doesn't show in fsx when I open up fsx .I have reinstalled fsx to see if that was the problem but still no change .if i clicked on to it in the airplane folder it just goes and reinstall it self again I have
been flying this c182 for over 3 years without any trouble at at all .andI have only 3 attempts left to get this right.
all help would be appreciated.
steeplelion

Nick - A2A
A2A Captain

Re: c182 skylane

Post by Nick - A2A »

Hello steeplelion,

Please can you just give us a bit more background info to help better understand the problem.

For example, have you just installed the Steam edition of FSX on a PC where you were using the disk edition previously? Or is it a different PC? In either case, which operating system are you using?

Also, when you say "I have only 3 attempts left to get this right" bear in mind you don't need to download the installer from the store each time you run it. It's best to save a copy locally on your PC.

Thanks,
Nick
A2A Simulations Inc.

steeplelion
Airman Basic

Post by steeplelion »

hi nick thanks for your quick reply
I have been using steam edition all the time and have over 15 years flying with microsoft flight simulators. also I have reinstalled fsx and the c182 a few times without any problems. But this time I fill beaten with this .when i first
start downloading c182 a dropdown box shows up asking for a path to install the c182 in what path would you recommend this might help .
thanks STEEPLELION

Tomas Linnet
Senior Master Sergeant

Post by Tomas Linnet »

Hi
I use FSX SE without any problems. C:\Spil\steamapps\common\FSX\SimObjects\Airplanes since I'm a Dane, the path on your PC might look a bit different. like C:\Games\......
Kind Regards
Tomas

Sim: FSX SE
Accu-Sim aircraft in my hangar:
C172, C182, P51 Civ, P51 Mil, B17, Spitfire, P47, B377 COTS,
J3 Cub, T6, Connie, P-40, V35B
A2A Accu-Sim Avro Lancaster Loading:............0.000003% complete, please wait.

Nick - A2A
A2A Captain

Post by Nick - A2A »

Thanks for the clarification steeplelion.

So is it the download process which is causing issues before you're able to actually start installing? If the message you're seeing is being shown by your web browser, it's simply asking where it wants you to save the installer file. It might be best if you could capture a screenshot of what you're seeing and attach it to a reply in this topic.

Cheers,
Nick
A2A Simulations Inc.

eperel
Airman Basic

Post by eperel »

Hello guys, good evening.
i bouth the Cessna 182 and i have an issue with all radios.
If i need to set lets say VOR 113.60 i just can set the number 113 becouse the small outsider button (knob) dont work at all.
dosent matter if is Comm VOR or ADF Freq the small bknob not respond.
i can also send a video if you A2A support team need.
please help

Nick - A2A
A2A Captain

Post by Nick - A2A »

Hello,

You'll need to use the mouse scroll wheel to rotate the innermost knobs on the radios. The mouse click action is reserved for pushing in the knob in some of the units. Once you get used to it, hopefully you'll find the mouse wheel is a pretty intuitive control for these types of actions.

Thanks,
Nick
A2A Simulations Inc.

new reply

Return to “C182 Skylane Tech Support”