C182 "none3: ID 102"

Post any technical issues here. This forum gets priority from our staff.
new reply
Ion38
Airman Basic

C182 "none3: ID 102"

Post by Ion38 »

Hello, I am having an issue where, after cruising for a while, i start getting zoomed in and out repeatedly ONLY while sitting in the cockpit and after a few minutes my screen goes very dark. I managed to open the Panel Manager and i can see "none3: ID 102" is ticked (obviously not ticked before). If i untick it, the screen reverts to normal but it ticks itself back after a brief moment and P3D becomes dark again. Everything is normal when in an outside view. I cannot control the aircraft manually using the keyboard or joystick (including adjusting the throttle) while this is going on.

I have a fresh install of Windows 10 and I use P3D v4.5 (latest version) Academic. Does anyone know how i could get past disabling "none3: ID 102"?

Thank you very much,
Stefan

Oliver Branaschky
Senior Airman

Re: C182 "none3: ID 102"

Post by Oliver Branaschky »

Stefan,

you’re experiencing hypoxia. Try cruising at a lower altitude, say 10,000 ft. Might as well get some virtual oxygen. A simple search of the forums should point you in the right direction.

Cheers,
Oliver

Ion38
Airman Basic

Re: C182 "none3: ID 102"

Post by Ion38 »

Oliver Branaschky wrote: 18 Jan 2022, 15:12 Stefan,

you’re experiencing hypoxia. Try cruising at a lower altitude, say 10,000 ft. Might as well get some virtual oxygen. A simple search of the forums should point you in the right direction.

Cheers,
Oliver
That is so cool, I didn’t think the simulation is this thorough.

Many thanks, Oliver.

new reply

Return to “C182 Skylane Tech Support”