Beta team, an A2A record high

Fly high, fast, and far in first class comfort
Scott - A2A
A2A General

Beta team, an A2A record high

Post by Scott - A2A »

I know I'm always raving about our test team, but then again, anyone with a team like this would. Even with a long history of reliable releases (that don't require multiple, rapid service packs immediately after release), the Comanche is the most solid of all releases. I did not think we were able to better our existing record, but we have thanks to our beta group, headed up by Oskar Wagner.

Oskar is a retired Airbus Captain of well over 10,000 hours, and all of those passengers and crew were lucky to have him at the helm. He is precise and demands nothing short of excellence. We are humbled, lucky, and honored to have him now leading this crew.

And speaking of the crew, this time around, our newest beta tester and test pilot is Tom LeCompte, a Comanche 250 comrade. About an hour after introducing Tom to the group, he started tearing things up, pointing out this, questioning that, etc. It was such a pleasure to work with Tom on test flight analysis. And needless to say, Tom immediately fit right in with the group.

It's been an amazing journey for everyone at A2A, and hopefully for you too, our customer. Having this family here to serve every day, is our pride.

Scott.
A2A Simulations Inc.

taildraggin68
Senior Master Sergeant

Re: Beta team, an A2A record high

Post by taildraggin68 »

Thanks to everyone involved......and Thanks to the Beta Team for keeping the level high :D

Amazing work by all 8)

Tol3458
A2A Test Pilot

Post by Tol3458 »

Scott, Oskar, et.al.,

It was an honor and true privilege to be included on the team. I came into this first as a big fan of A2A products, second as a Comanche pilot and owner. The depth of inquiry and thoroughness of review was truly impressive, and my contribution was minuscule compared to the others. The end result is proof of the team's dedication.

Not that you need me to tell you this, but A2A is pushing simulation to a place where the gap between the real and the virtual is very small. I can only think that this is a good thing for the overall health of GA, which desperately needs a shot in the arm.

Hats off to you all!

Tom LeC

Flyfox
Airman First Class

Post by Flyfox »

Many thanks to the whole A2A team for this absolutely outstanding piece of flight simulation! Every minute I spend with this great addon (as well as with your previous GA planes) is pure pleasure of flying and I can hardly distinguish between RW flying and this amazing simulation. Thanks a lot!
Felix

ftrusky
Senior Airman

Post by ftrusky »

Well done, again. The flight modeling that gives such a unique feel and response through the controllers when flying these different aircraft is a hallmark of A2A planes for me.
Frank

Rig #1: I7 4770 @ 4.3,16GB @ 2133, Nv GTX780, 1TB Sansung SSD, 40" Sony KDL 40EX500,CH Prod, Bose Comp. 5, W7 64
Rig #2: I7 2700 @ 4.6, 8GB @ 1866, Nv GTX580, C=256GB SSD, E&F=2 X 600 V-raps, 30" Dell, CH Prod, Bose Comp. 5, W7 64

maubrenta
Senior Airman

Post by maubrenta »

Thank you guys!! You are the best, outstanding work! We can see the passion and dedication on every bit. The Comanche is a pleasure to fly. Love it!

BPL
Staff Sergeant

Post by BPL »

A big thanks from me to the entire A2A team. Y'all are top-notch. The Comanche is superb, as are all my A2A aircraft. I'd be hard-pressed to single out a favorite because they're all so great! :D

BigBadStato
Airman

Post by BigBadStato »

Thanks to all at A2A! This is the most exciting sim you've done so far imo. The fast pace of the Comanche keeps it all very exciting!

BeaverDriver
Senior Airman

Post by BeaverDriver »

This is one talented group over here. The depth and quality of all these releases, and perhaps none more than the Comanche, is second to none. It's very hard now for me to climb into anything other than an A2A machine, and that's directly to do with the work done here. Congrats and thanks to all who put these airplanes together.

Glenn
--------------------
Glenn

tbaac
Technical Sergeant

Post by tbaac »

Working in software I know how difficult it is to get everything right on release day.

From what I saw, the release went very smoothly and I haven't seen much in the way of bugs posted on the forums.

Excellent work designers, developers, testers and everyone.

Thanks for another great Accusim aircraft.
ImageImageImage

MSFS, xplane 12.
5600x, 32GB ram, RX 6800XT, Windows 11.

n421nj
Chief Master Sergeant

Post by n421nj »

Thank you beta team for pushing for nothing short of excellence
Andrew

ASUS ROG Maximus Hero X, Intel i7 8770K, Nvidia GTX 1080, 32GB Corsair Vengeance 3000 RAM, Corsair H90i liquid cooler.

All Accusim Aircraft
Accu-Feel, 3d Lights Redux

Paul K
Technical Sergeant

Post by Paul K »

It's remarkable that such a high-end model, with all its systems replication, has no bugs. The beta testing regime must be very thorough, so thanks to all involved and very well done.

Bert Pieke
Senior Airman

Post by Bert Pieke »

Having been part of beta teams in the past, I must say this release blows me away!

No bugs that I can find - just sheer quality all the way through :)

The credit IMHO should go equally to the beta team for wringing out the release and to
the development team for actually running down every little problem and fixing it..!

Wonderful airplane - makes me feel like I am flying the real thing (does not get better than that)!
Bert

jaseman007
Airman

Post by jaseman007 »

A tip of the hat to all involved. Brilliant work.

Jas

Dogsbody55
Senior Master Sergeant

Post by Dogsbody55 »

I've got 6 hours up in this plane now, and all I can say is that it's absolutely superb!! I've said before release that this was the GA aircraft I wanted since A2A started their GA line up, and it has not disappointed in the slightest.

Wonderful work, and my thanks to all involved. :D

Cheers,
Mike
ImageImageImageImage

new reply

Return to “Piper Comanche 250”