Comanche Getting Too Real

Fly high, fast, and far in first class comfort
new reply
Al FR-153
Technical Sergeant

Comanche Getting Too Real

Post by Al FR-153 »

Flying multiplayer today in Taiwan, I took off and had a good climb out. Switched the autopilot on only to find it dead as a doorknob. The switch clicked when flipped but no joy with the self test, GPS acquisition, etc. The Comanche trimmed out nicely so we flew on to the next stop. In trouble shooting, I checked the circuit breakers but didn't see one that was specific to the autopilot (wrong). I beat my head a few times and determined that there wasn't any power to the S-TEC...What was I missing? Well, my fine feathered flying friends, there are two more circuit breakers that are not grouped with the string of them below the yoke. Next flight, check the two CBs that are to the right of the fuel primer knob. One is the AP, the other the HSI. Lesson learned. Haven't figured out how I popped the breaker, no screwdrivers were injured during this flight. I do know that even a 'Complete Rebuild' will not cure a popped breaker though. Thanks A2A, but this is getting a little too real (for an old man). :oops:
Al Heline

Image Image Image Image Image Image

Lewis - A2A
A2A Lieutenant Colonel

Re: Comanche Getting Too Real

Post by Lewis - A2A »

hehe, glad you are enjoying the sim. Hope they continue to surprise you 8)

cheers,
Lewis
A2A Facebook for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Youtube because a video can say a thousand screenshots,..
A2A Simulations Twitter for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Simulations Community Discord for voice/text chat

new reply

Return to “Piper Comanche 250”