propeller breaks in half in all

Fly high, fast, and far in first class comfort
new reply
pete_auau
Airman Basic

propeller breaks in half in all

Post by pete_auau »

Hi all got a strange issue when i load the plane the propeller blades break in half in all. So i thought i would uninstall the aircraft but found out when i tried to run p3dv4.5 the sim wouldnt styart got the error your computer has run out of memory change settings etc. Trouble was i couldnt even start p3dv4 at all. So i re installed a2a again and sim started but still have the same issues prop blades break in half when aircraft loads, Could this be a protected folder issues

Nick - A2A
A2A Captain

Re: propeller breaks in half in all

Post by Nick - A2A »

Hello Pete and welcome.

The Accu-Sim aircraft all include a persistent damage model. In other words, any damage caused during sim sessions remains until you fix it via the maintenance hangar. Have you opened the hangar (by default with the Shift 7 key combo) and tried clicking on the prop and any other damaged items to fix them?

Thanks,
Nick
A2A Simulations Inc.

pete_auau
Airman Basic

Post by pete_auau »

Nick - A2A wrote: 31 May 2021, 05:56 Hello Pete and welcome.

The Accu-Sim aircraft all include a persistent damage model. In other words, any damage caused during sim sessions remains until you fix it via the maintenance hangar. Have you opened the hangar (by default with the Shift 7 key combo) and tried clicking on the prop and any other damaged items to fix them?

Thanks,
Nick
Duh how stupid of me forgot all about the hangar :) thx for that

Nick - A2A
A2A Captain

Post by Nick - A2A »

Aha, no problem - glad to hear the issue could be easily resolved and thanks for the update.

Cheers,
Nick
A2A Simulations Inc.

new reply

Return to “Piper Comanche 250”