Honeycomb Bravo A/P settings P3Dv5

Post any technical issues here. This forum gets priority from our staff.
new reply
vtracy
Senior Airman

Honeycomb Bravo A/P settings P3Dv5

Post by vtracy »

I have been using A2A aircraft for as long as they have been available. I love the attention to detail both in the GA and the warbirds.
Until recently, I had not bothered with the autopilot (A/P) functions in the various aircraft. But now that I have both the Honeycomb Alpha and the Bravo, I feel ‚obliged‘ to properly use all the functions in the devices.
The Alpha yoke works fine for me.
On the Bravo throttle quadrant, most of the levers and buttons work. Yesterday, I tried to use the A/P in the Comanche 250. Everything seemed so easy in the video (from Aerosoft), and the default profiles do a very good job of covering many functions in many aircraft. BUT, I found that in my A2A Piper Comanche 250, I could not make the A/P buttons and knobs work.
Before I have to bite the bullet and spend hours trying to find the variables and event IDs that make the autopilot in the Comanche work: Has anyone have any experience with that? There is a profile for the yoke functions but not one for the throttle.
Any help greatly appreciated!
Volker

Any landing that you can walk away from is a good landing!

guillaume78150
Staff Sergeant

Re: Honeycomb Bravo A/P settings P3Dv5

Post by guillaume78150 »

Hello Volker,

I'm not an Honeycomb product user but, also recognized as the default yoke in P3D, I had to map the different Comanche A/P functions on my CH "Fighterstick" with the "Comanche Input Configurator" (A2A menu).

vtracy
Senior Airman

Post by vtracy »

Thanks Guillleaume,
I‘ll try that.
Volker

Any landing that you can walk away from is a good landing!

Lewis - A2A
A2A Lieutenant Colonel

Post by Lewis - A2A »

Hey Volker,

I am not a user so cannot comment other than since release several users have made and released profiles specific for aircraft including our own. I am not sure of the Comanche but certainly for the 172 there are threads like this; viewtopic.php?f=107&t=72357

Maybe those guys can help you with make a specific profile for the aircraft you use

thanks,
Lewis - A2A
A2A Facebook for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Youtube because a video can say a thousand screenshots,..
A2A Simulations Twitter for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Simulations Community Discord for voice/text chat

new reply

Return to “Piper Comanche 250 Tech Support”