Finished Repaints

The world's most popular advanced trainer of WWII
awash2002
A2A ACE

Re: Finished Repaints

Post by awash2002 »

I can't open it it is giving me a error message a end of archive message and won't let me open it

Tom_Weiss
Technical Sergeant

Post by Tom_Weiss »

there was a server error - try again

awash2002
A2A ACE

Post by awash2002 »

OK

awash2002
A2A ACE

Post by awash2002 »

Same error Tom is there any way you can upload it to avsim?

Here is the exact error it is giving me

C:\Users\Greg\Desktop\APR 0816 A2A T6 TEXAN NAVY N2346G.zip: Unexpected end of archive

Tom_Weiss
Technical Sergeant

Post by Tom_Weiss »

I uploaded it again - and downloaded and unzipped it :D , it is working now OK, give it a try.

awash2002
A2A ACE

Post by awash2002 »

OK will do it worked great this time Tom

VH-MAL
Senior Airman

Post by VH-MAL »

Ron Attwood wrote:If it's fashionable to fly around in scruffy airplanes then this one will disappoint! I've heard that the monthly wax polish bill is higher than the fuel bill. :?

There are a million pictures of Miss Fire out there,
Another great repaint, thanks Ron.

And an Aussie rego at that!

Malcolm

Kenneth Kerr
Airman

Post by Kenneth Kerr »

rsgunner wrote:RCAF 334

Great job on the details especially the exhaust.

Russ
Yes, I will add my thanks and appreciation to the painter too. Feel free to add some more Canadian ones when you feel the urge!

- Kenneth

buspelle
Airman Basic

Post by buspelle »

mangotango wrote:The SE-FUZ is being released.
This is a project I have had together with Hakan Olsson. Hakan has mnade a great deal of research on the SE-FUZ. If you follow it on the internet you will find tons of paint of it in different appereances. The SE-FUZ we have made is a version from the 80's. A well worn skin with tons of history behind.

HISTORY:
SE-FUZ is a Norduyun Harvard Mk IIB c/n 14526 (42-12279) and started its life i Canada as FE792. 1947 it was purchased by the Swedish Air Force but remained on the American continent for some time.
It was used by the Swedish Air Attaché in Washington DC until 1951, During that time it was painted blue with gold stripes and had the consispiscious registration SE01.

In 1950 it was shipped to Sweden and got overhauled. In 1953 It was painted green and delivered to the F 7 wing in Sweden. In march 1972 it was sold and got the civil registration SE-FUZ and has remained in Sweden ever since. Today it is flying in a highly polished paint scheme and looks like new.

The repaint depicts the aircraft as it looked in 1980. Still in the Swedish Air Force colours from 1953 but rather worn and sunbleached.

Hope you will enjoy it!
Greetings from a Swede in Swiss
Magnus "mangotango" Almgren

DropBox Download link here:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/1n4lme1f2sb15 ... Z.zip?dl=0
Soon to be available at OZX
Hi Magnus!
Your work/repaints is outstanding!!!
I just wonder if You cold do the SE-CHP, You know the one were she has the red stripes on the sides and the "eyes" in the nose and snoopy on the tail?
Would that be something You could do? I myself live in Bromma, close to ESSB so I have seen that "snoopy" many times, and I even had the opertunity to sit in the cockpit when I was a kid and
she was parked in the hangar at Bromma. I have even been to Skå-Edeby and seen Björn Löfgren flown those wonderful brids many times.
So please a "heavely" weatherd "red-striped" snoopy... Thats on my whishinglist!
Ha det bra Magnus och TACK för fantastiska målningar av denna legend!!!
Best regards
Per

degeus
Airman First Class

Post by degeus »

It worked fine with me.
Looks very good.
reg.,
Piet de Geus
Netherlands
Piet de Geus
Netherlands

mangotango
Airman First Class

Post by mangotango »

buspelle wrote:
mangotango wrote: Hi Magnus!
I just wonder if You cold do the SE-CHP, You know the one were she has the red stripes on the sides and the "eyes" in the nose and snoopy on the tail?
Would that be something You could do? I myself live in Bromma, close to ESSB so I have seen that "snoopy" many times, and I even had the opertunity to sit in the cockpit when I was a kid and
she was parked in the hangar at Bromma. I have even been to Skå-Edeby and seen Björn Löfgren flown those wonderful brids many times.
So please a "heavely" weatherd "red-striped" snoopy... Thats on my whishinglist!
Best regards
Per
Hej Per!
Kul med en svenk till här :-)
Thank you so much for those warming and encouraging words!
The project with regards to the FUZ was together with Hakan Olsson and we discussed once a plan of what would be next. Just to inform you and make you happy the SE-CHP in that old and worn out way is next on the list. Hakan has gathered a lot of info with regards to the history of CHP already and obtained some new picture. I can not promise when the CHP will be ready as I will go on vacation next weekend to Sweden.... So you might have to wait min 2 weeks before I even can start as I have tons of work before vacation. But I promise you one thing it will be done - och nàgra svenska varianter till!
Hàll ut "buspelle"
MVH, Magnus

buspelle
Airman Basic

Post by buspelle »

mangotango wrote:
buspelle wrote:
mangotango wrote: Hi Magnus!
Best regards
Per
Hej Per!
Kul med en svenk till här :-)
Thank you so much for those warming and encouraging words!
The project with regards to the FUZ was together with Hakan Olsson and we discussed once a plan of what would be next. Just to inform you and make you happy the SE-CHP in that old and worn out way is next on the list. Hakan has gathered a lot of info with regards to the history of CHP already and obtained some new picture. I can not promise when the CHP will be ready as I will go on vacation next weekend to Sweden.... So you might have to wait min 2 weeks before I even can start as I have tons of work before vacation. But I promise you one thing it will be done - och nàgra svenska varianter till!
Hàll ut "buspelle"
MVH, Magnus
Underbart Magnus!!! too good to be true! The "Snoopy" in that worn "dress" is worth waiting for! Thats for sure my friend!
Jag håller ut Magnus! Jag lovar!
Ha det bäst! och ha en skön semester!!!
Best regards
Per

Adam_NZ
Technical Sergeant

Post by Adam_NZ »

I'm thinking of (gradually) working through the complete NZ Warbirds Ardmore fleet (one down, seven more to go!). Here's the first one - a familiar sight in NZ skies - and one of my favourites:

The livery can be found here at AussieX: http://aussiex.org/forum/index.php?/fil ... ii-nz1078/

Super aircraft from A2A and a super paintkit - makes the whole thing a pleasure!

Adam.
--
Image--Image

KotatehFox
Senior Airman

Post by KotatehFox »

I asked a guy to do me up a repaint, for the last week we have been talking and this is what he comes up with, its amazing!
I decided to go with something other than a war bird look, just to change it up a little i made it into more of a civilian T-6 because its just something you don't actually ever see in the T-6 and personally, i think it turned out great though the only thing that wasn't my idea here is the fox on the side and tail though i was looking into some sort of emblem. I am really pleased, and as of right now its still a WIP with only some small edits needed to finish it.
ImageImage
ImageImageImage

crazac
Technical Sergeant

Post by crazac »

Cool! I dig it. It's clean and fresh but still has cues from traditional history. I like the fox to. The whole thing has a northern feel to me.

new reply

Return to “T-6 "Texan"”