T-6 commands

The world's most popular advanced trainer of WWII
new reply
dvm
Senior Master Sergeant

T-6 commands

Post by dvm »

I thought I would post the FSUIPC and T-6 input config settings I am using. I only use the more complicated Lvars when nothing else will work. A lot of my commands are non aircraft specific so they will work on most aircraft. If you do set up any commands to be aircraft specific they will take priority over any non aircraft specific commands so they cause no problems. Another thing I like it often only requires one or two buttons on my switch panel/joystick etc. For example the primer command I am using only requires one switch you just have to toggle the switch twice for one shot of prime. The primer will not return to the lock position but that is not an issue for me as it does not cause any problems as it might in the real aircraft. You can always use the mouse to lock the primer if it bothers you. :D One other advantage is that the commands will work in all your paints. So for what it is worth here are the settings I am using. Any of the commands you do not see are programed with the FSX input configurator such as the flaps etc.
ImageImage
ImageImage

new reply

Return to “T-6 "Texan"”