Tour of GB Leg 6 Part 1 is Up - Video

The world's most popular advanced trainer of WWII
new reply
Bruce66
Staff Sergeant

Tour of GB Leg 6 Part 1 is Up - Video

Post by Bruce66 »

Finally getting used to Windows 10 (mostly :roll:)!

Here is the next installment of the Tour:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u4nxQOI2Irc

Enjoy! :D
Gaming Computer

AMD Ryzen 5 3600X Six Core CPU
Gigabyte X570 GAMING X: ATX
16GB Corsair VENGEANCE DDR4 2400MHz
Nvidia GTX 1050Ti Windforce2 4GB GDDR5
Display: 27-Inch Curved LED Monitor

MkIV Hvd
A2A Mechanic

Re: Tour of GB Leg 6 Part 1 is Up - Video

Post by MkIV Hvd »

Well done Bruce, thanks for posting the continuation of our tour!!
That livery is starting to grow on me...I think I'm going to have to visit Uncle Ron's place and pick it up :wink:
By the way, I keep meaning to ask if the really appropriate guitar and other music is you? Also, I WANT to hear the Lego song :mrgreen:
Rob Wilkinson
A2A: Civilian Mustang, T-6, Bonanza, Comanche, Cub, C182, Spitfire, P-40, Cherokee, P-51 - VATSIM P4 and some other stuff...

Bruce66
Staff Sergeant

Post by Bruce66 »

MkIV Hvd wrote: 05 Apr 2020, 10:29 Well done Bruce, thanks for posting the continuation of our tour!!
That livery is starting to grow on me...I think I'm going to have to visit Uncle Ron's place and pick it up :wink:
By the way, I keep meaning to ask if the really appropriate guitar and other music is you? Also, I WANT to hear the Lego song :mrgreen:
Cheers Rob! And thanks for the extra advice by the way - I will be digesting it and applying it as best I can in future flights!

The music is sadly not me. I got a small digital studio for my birthday and was going to start recording again but before i could get back into practice the Coronavirus rose it's ugly head and now the kids are home ALL THE TIME so I have had to set that project aside. This music is all from You Tube Audio Library but I feel it is appropriate and expresive of what I would LIKE to be doing.

Lego Song - here it is:

Ha Ha!! :lol:
Gaming Computer

AMD Ryzen 5 3600X Six Core CPU
Gigabyte X570 GAMING X: ATX
16GB Corsair VENGEANCE DDR4 2400MHz
Nvidia GTX 1050Ti Windforce2 4GB GDDR5
Display: 27-Inch Curved LED Monitor

MkIV Hvd
A2A Mechanic

Post by MkIV Hvd »

Bruce66 wrote: 05 Apr 2020, 14:00 Cheers Rob! And thanks for the extra advice by the way - I will be digesting it and applying it as best I can in future flights!

The music is sadly not me. I got a small digital studio for my birthday and was going to start recording again but before i could get back into practice the Coronavirus rose it's ugly head and now the kids are home ALL THE TIME so I have had to set that project aside. This music is all from You Tube Audio Library but I feel it is appropriate and expresive of what I would LIKE to be doing.

Lego Song - here it is:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=StTqXEQ2l-Y

Ha Ha!! :lol:
No, I want to hear YOU do it LOL! ...but thanks, I'll give it a listen later :wink:
Well then based on the video you posted a while ago, I wasn't wrong in thinking that it sounded like you...that must be a "Well Done" then!! :mrgreen: 8)

Cheers,
Rob
Rob Wilkinson
A2A: Civilian Mustang, T-6, Bonanza, Comanche, Cub, C182, Spitfire, P-40, Cherokee, P-51 - VATSIM P4 and some other stuff...

new reply

Return to “T-6 "Texan"”