Looking at the T-6

The world's most popular advanced trainer of WWII
new reply
Pilot Lodkins
Airman

Looking at the T-6

Post by Pilot Lodkins »

I am looking at the T-6 as a new A2A plane to get, how is it?

DHenriques_
A2A Chief Pilot

Re: Looking at the T-6

Post by DHenriques_ »

Pilot Lodkins wrote: 23 Apr 2021, 19:34 I am looking at the T-6 as a new A2A plane to get, how is it?
Well, I am obviously biased on these issues but I can tell you in all honesty that our T6 is one of the best add on aircraft we have ever released. One can make a viable argument that our T6 is study level. We went to great length including flying the real T6 to get things right. The flight model, the systems, and in fact everything we developed for the T6 is state of the art. Add to all this our Accusim technology and the result is an outstanding replication of the real thing.
Dudley Henriques

Tug002
Senior Master Sergeant

Post by Tug002 »

Hey there Pilot Lodkins, just want to say that it is one of my favorite aircraft to fly.

Keep smiling
Tug :)

Skycat
Senior Master Sergeant

Post by Skycat »

+1.
It is the only FSX aircraft I repurchased for P3D -- even though I love all of A2A's warbirds. And on that note the T6 works really well in P3D's native VR.
Pax Orbis Per Arma Aeria

Saucey12
Airman

Post by Saucey12 »

I'm just a regular average Joe . Not a computer programmer or Flight Sim developer and I have purchased a good number of add-on aircraft for FSX over the past few years. The T-6 is the best add-on that I have. The guys are right. It will task you though if you are the type simmer who is not serious about the realism of flight dynamics and engine care. You hafta run this thing like its a real life Texan. You wont be disappointed.

new reply

Return to “T-6 "Texan"”