T-6G Abnormal Ground Behaviour

Post any technical issues here. This forum gets priority from our staff.
cessna lover

Re: T-6G Abnormal Ground Behaviour

Post by cessna lover »

Lewis - A2A wrote: 02 Jun 2019, 03:03 Hey folks,

have those suffering with the bump tail changed there scenery mesh settings to try a new setting?

thanks,
Lewis
scenery mesh setting? where do I find that? I haven't seen that in my simulator settings

Piper_EEWL
Chief Master Sergeant

Post by Piper_EEWL »

Lewis - A2A wrote: 02 Jun 2019, 03:03 Hey folks,

have those suffering with the bump tail changed there scenery mesh settings to try a new setting?

thanks,
Lewis
I haven’t changed anything. The behavior started suddenly after the first Bonanza update. I would guess it has to do with that :wink:
B377&COTS, J3 Cub, B-17G, Spitfire, P-40, P-51D, C172, C182, Pa28, Pa24, T-6 Texan, L-049&COTS, Bonanza V35B

AviationAtWar
Technical Sergeant

Post by AviationAtWar »

cessna lover wrote:scenery mesh setting? where do I find that? I haven't seen that in my simulator settings
If you're on FSX go to settings-display, the scenery tab, and on the left side you'll see a slider for mesh complexity and mesh resolution.

cessna lover

Post by cessna lover »

AviationAtWar wrote: 02 Jun 2019, 15:35
cessna lover wrote:scenery mesh setting? where do I find that? I haven't seen that in my simulator settings
If you're on FSX go to settings-display, the scenery tab, and on the left side you'll see a slider for mesh complexity and mesh resolution.
oh ok. been a while since I messed with those. but I checked all my sliders and mine are all set to the max. :D

Lewis - A2A
A2A Lieutenant Colonel

Post by Lewis - A2A »

Hello,

can you please try a different setting to what you have it set too and then start a new flight.

thanks,
Lewis
A2A Facebook for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Youtube because a video can say a thousand screenshots,..
A2A Simulations Twitter for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Simulations Community Discord for voice/text chat

cessna lover

Post by cessna lover »

Lewis - A2A wrote: 03 Jun 2019, 05:10 Hello,

can you please try a different setting to what you have it set too and then start a new flight.

thanks,
Lewis
me sir? I wish I could but I am trying to get some stuff done on a new computer I got last week and I need to get some stuff worked on yet.

gibo
Senior Airman

Post by gibo »

Just a hunch on this. Try turning Accufeel off in the Addons menu.

Since the latest Prepar3d update I noticed that in fast jets the velocity vector jumping erraticallyat random intervals. By accident I turned off Accufeel for the particular aircraft in the addons menu and the issue was gone. A couple of days ago I noticed some aircraft not being able to leave the ground on take off even though they had full power available I tried changing mesh and airports etc without success. On external view I noticed the nose wheel Burried in the default F16. I tested the defaul c130. The nose wheel was OK but it would not steer on ground. I thentried turning Accufeel off in the add-ons meu following which the nose wheel in the f16 was good and I could now takeoff in the Pmdg 737 and default f 16. I have Ezdok but I did try disabling to no fixes.

I was searching a2a forums following my issue and noticed this as well as the c182issue.

I will test the 182 tomorrow with accufeel on and off.

Cheers
Gibo

cessna lover

Post by cessna lover »

gibo wrote: 26 Jun 2019, 06:22 Just a hunch on this. Try turning Accufeel off in the Addons menu.

Since the latest Prepar3d update I noticed that in fast jets the velocity vector jumping erraticallyat random intervals. By accident I turned off Accufeel for the particular aircraft in the addons menu and the issue was gone. A couple of days ago I noticed some aircraft not being able to leave the ground on take off even though they had full power available I tried changing mesh and airports etc without success. On external view I noticed the nose wheel Burried in the default F16. I tested the defaul c130. The nose wheel was OK but it would not steer on ground. I thentried turning Accufeel off in the add-ons meu following which the nose wheel in the f16 was good and I could now takeoff in the Pmdg 737 and default f 16. I have Ezdok but I did try disabling to no fixes.

I was searching a2a forums following my issue and noticed this as well as the c182issue.

Cheers
Gibo
umm excuse me sir but I think you have your planes confused. FSX does not come with an F-16 it comes with an F/A-18 sir. :wink:

gibo
Senior Airman

Post by gibo »

cessna lover wrote: 26 Jun 2019, 07:29
gibo wrote: 26 Jun 2019, 06:22 Just a hunch on this. Try turning Accufeel off in the Addons menu.

Cheers
Gibo
umm excuse me sir but I think you have your planes confused. FSX does not come with an F-16 it comes with an F/A-18 sir. :wink:
I apologise. It was late and I thought related.

Cheers,

gibo

cessna lover

Post by cessna lover »

gibo wrote: 26 Jun 2019, 16:56
cessna lover wrote: 26 Jun 2019, 07:29

Cheers
Gibo
I apologise. It was late and I thought related.

Cheers,

gibo
:lol: it could be related. but an F-16 and an F/A-18 are two different planes and FXS only comes with the second one.

new reply

Return to “T-6 "Texan" Tech Support”