Turbulences and jail

Post any technical issues here. This forum gets priority from our staff.
new reply
CptCat
Airman Basic

Turbulences and jail

Post by CptCat »

I don't know why, but my connie is shaking. Every single flight, no matter if i use default p3d weather and set clear skies or p3dwx and real weather, every single flight i met heavy turbulences on cruise. My speed is normal, i use default p3d autopilot, i was using sperry ap but it was even worse (probably because i dont know how to use sperry) Because of turbulences i can't use carrer mode (first flight -turbulences, applause for landing and angry crew. Second flight again turbulences, applause for landing and jail...) I did 35 flights in 049 and i have to reset my carrer every two flights. Connie flies very unstable, sways, i have b17 and its much more stable in flight. I never saw connie on cruise but i think she had to be more stable...

Sorry for my bad English, hope you can understand me .

alan CXA651
Senior Master Sergeant

Re: Turbulences and jail

Post by alan CXA651 »

Hi CptCat.
1/ Is you connie fully updated after your install .
2/ How long have you had the connie.
3/ Have you read the manual fully
4/ Are your engines ok
5/ is your aircraft loaded within the trim limts
6/ Are you using the engineer or doing everything yourself
7/ Are your engines in sync with each other
8/ Are any engines vibrating more then rest , look at eng cowls
9/ What altitude does the vibration start , what is OAT reading , can you see anything amiss on outside view , IE gear not fully retracted or one gear down , or flap issues
10/ What addons do you have that might cause issues with the connie
11/ How are you starting the sim , IE with default flight or saved connie flight
the more info you can supply the better chance of A2A and community being able to help you sort this issue.
regards Alan. 8)

new reply

Return to “Lockheed Model 049 Tech Support”