MkIV Hvd
A2A Mechanic

Re: Bonanza Screenshots

Post by MkIV Hvd »

Thanks again and you too!!

Cheers,
Rob
Rob Wilkinson
A2A: Civilian Mustang, T-6, Bonanza, Comanche, Cub, C182, Spitfire, P-40, Cherokee, P-51 - VATSIM P4 and some other stuff...

shyamhk
Airman Basic

Post by shyamhk »

Bonanza in a custom Pan Am livery, the Soul of Key West!
Attachments
soul of key west.png
soul of key west.png (962.43 KiB) Viewed 2626 times

cessna lover

Post by cessna lover »

shyamhk wrote: 29 Mar 2021, 21:55 Bonanza in a custom Pan Am livery, the Soul of Key West!
now that's kinda cool 8)

shyamhk
Airman Basic

Post by shyamhk »

Thanks bro! I always was fascinated by Pan Am's feeder network and always wondered how cool it would be to have small planes flying around Florida, shuttling people to their connections/destinations.

cessna lover

Post by cessna lover »

shyamhk wrote: 30 Mar 2021, 09:57 Thanks bro! I always was fascinated by Pan Am's feeder network and always wondered how cool it would be to have small planes flying around Florida, shuttling people to their connections/destinations.
your very welcome. that's what i like about the flight simulator. even though pan-am did not use small planes in the world of flight simming they can. lol

shyamhk
Airman Basic

Post by shyamhk »

Exactly me too!

Here's another one in that spirit! The Soul of Atlanta!
Attachments
Soul of Atlanta.png
Soul of Atlanta.png (1.21 MiB) Viewed 2592 times

cessna lover

Post by cessna lover »

shyamhk wrote: 31 Mar 2021, 12:25 Exactly me too!

Here's another one in that spirit! The Soul of Atlanta!
very nice.

cessna lover

Post by cessna lover »

@ shyamhk maybe you could try the A2A Boeing 377 Strato Cruiser. i think it has a pan-am livery i have not flown it for a long time so i can't be sure. but that would be a period aircraft of that airline as well. mine from A2A is just a hanger queen pretty much. :lol: im working on a bunch of other stuff with A2A planes though. 8)

FreeSpiritAviation
Airman Basic

Post by FreeSpiritAviation »

You all are amazing at taking screenshots, any tips?

cessna lover

Post by cessna lover »

FreeSpiritAviation wrote: 20 Aug 2021, 00:42 You all are amazing at taking screenshots, any tips?
just make sure when taking a screen shot that the game is not paused. you don't have the text in the upper right corner. and that you don't have the Breaks banner on. or have your frame rate counter on either. i have most of the banners off in my sim any way. :wink:

MkIV Hvd
A2A Mechanic

Post by MkIV Hvd »

cessna lover wrote: 20 Aug 2021, 05:54 just make sure when taking a screen shot that the game is not paused.
Why not? I usually pause the sim for screenshots...just curious... :wink:

Cheers,
Rob
Rob Wilkinson
A2A: Civilian Mustang, T-6, Bonanza, Comanche, Cub, C182, Spitfire, P-40, Cherokee, P-51 - VATSIM P4 and some other stuff...

Jacques
Senior Master Sergeant

Post by Jacques »

I always pause, because I use a snipping tool…but I know what you mean Rob!

cessna lover

Post by cessna lover »

Jacques wrote: 20 Aug 2021, 16:25 I always pause, because I use a snipping tool…but I know what you mean Rob!
lol cause if the sim is paused in the screen shot you'll see the paused banner. i don't pause when taking a picture. you can't pause a real plane for a picture. lol

MkIV Hvd
A2A Mechanic

Post by MkIV Hvd »

cessna lover wrote: 21 Aug 2021, 06:56
Jacques wrote: 20 Aug 2021, 16:25 I always pause, because I use a snipping tool…but I know what you mean Rob!
lol cause if the sim is paused in the screen shot you'll see the paused banner. i don't pause when taking a picture. you can't pause a real plane for a picture. lol
You also can't jump outside a real plane for a pic...and my sim doesn't show banners anyway... :lol: :mrgreen:

Cheers,
Rob
Rob Wilkinson

AKar
A2A Master Mechanic

Post by AKar »

For those like me, using PC technology more suitable to running traffic lights than flight sims, pausing for screens has an added benefit of terrain (maybe) loading, reducing the blurries.

-Esa

new reply

Return to “Bonanza "V-Tail"”