Thank you beta team

The world's most famous high performance general aviation aircraft
Scott - A2A
A2A General

Thank you beta team

Post by Scott - A2A »

Now that a few days have passed and we've been scouring the customer posts on the forums, we can say again thank you to our beta team for allowing us to deliver an airplane to the public that works with the fewest possible problems.

The Bonanza includes a brand new large bit of technology that drives the gauges. This is v.1.0 and will continue to grow over time, but any time something this new is introduced into a product, there are many bugs to iron out. Our beta test team, like Ninjas, eliminated hundreds of bugs prior to release. We are grateful because this means our customers can have a the best possible experience.

I want to also thank the community for their support and excitement. This may be the best received A2A airplane in our history. It's hard to measure these things but, the community at large has just been so gracious to us with the new Bonanza. Our DNA is in this airplane so this is personal to us.

With another solid success under our belt, we all feel energized again and will keep listening to everyone here and improving the Bonanza even further. There is an update due out tomorrow that will add some enhancements and fix more bugs posted on these forums.

BTW the way you can identify an A2A tester is by the title under their name. A2A Mechanic, A2A Master Mechanic, A2A Test Pilot, A2A Chief Pilot, and our VIP, Cody Bergland :) Also, we want to welcome AKar (Esa) to our beta group. We will keep improving and growing thanks to all of these great people.

Thank you from all of us at A2A,
Scott.
A2A Simulations Inc.

taildraggin68
Senior Master Sergeant

Re: Thank you beta team

Post by taildraggin68 »

Yes! A big thank you. The whole team rocks. And a special thank you to the art side of the house for giving us painters such wonderful tools to work with.

rightseat
Airman First Class

Post by rightseat »

Here, here! I’ve never seen such a bug free release before. Thanks, beta team
Best,

Scott N758VS

Image Image

My YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCADafr ... xfS9NhwThw

AviationAtWar
Technical Sergeant

Post by AviationAtWar »

Thank you to the ENTIRE A2A team!

JeffRow
Airman Basic

Post by JeffRow »

Huge thank you to the whole A2A team.
Wonderful aircraft.

Corsair015
Senior Airman

Post by Corsair015 »

Thanks guys! You are doing an amazing job, keep being the best!
ImageImageImage
Corsairs Forever!

Medtner
A2A Mechanic

Post by Medtner »

Great job, folks! And thanks for taking the time to do it right, rather than pleasing us by releasing early. It has been a long and difficult wait, but it was so damned worth it that words don't suffice!

Also, great job in getting Esa to join the already strong and healthy Beta-gang. We know his obsessive attention to detail, and it will serve A2A very well!
Erik Haugan Aasland,

Arendal, Norway
(Homebase: Kristiansand Lufthavn, Kjevik (ENCN)

All the Accusim-planes are in my hangar, but they aren't sitting long enough for their engines to cool much before next flight!

maubrenta
Senior Airman

Post by maubrenta »

Thank you gents! Devs and beta team, you are the best in business!
And great to hear Esa is now on-board the beta group! Congrats!

wesley.white93
Airman Basic

Post by wesley.white93 »

Great job A2A and Beta team! New forum member here. I felt compelled to respond to this one. The Bonanza has breathed new life into my simulator as one of the most fun addons I have flown in a long time. Money well spent. You guys certainly put your heart and soul into making the V-Tail one highly detailed airplane. Again, great job!

Respectfully,
Wesley White

trindade
Staff Sergeant

Post by trindade »

An huge THANK YOU to all involved.

Cheers

DJJose
Airman

Post by DJJose »

All my other fleet have been stored in the hangar. Thanks to all involved in bringing this masterpiece to life.

Dogsbody55
Senior Master Sergeant

Post by Dogsbody55 »

I wasn't going to buy this until I updated to P3D, but once I saw it, I had to have it. So I bought the FSX/P3Dbundle. It's simply gorgeous. Once again, A2A has moved the bar upwards.

My thanks to all the development team and beta testers associated with this. It's been a long time coming, but the end result is worth everyone's hard work.

Cheers,
Mike
ImageImageImageImage

BrianV
Airman

Post by BrianV »

A true masterpiece if there ever was any. The Bonanza has raised the bar again notwithstanding a number of great A2A planes already in my hangar. Oustanding work from A2A and also from all testers involved in getting this beautiful aircraft to such a high standard on all accounts. It brings out the best joy of flightsimulation while being as close as possible to the real thing. Thank you all.

tbaac
Technical Sergeant

Post by tbaac »

Great job, thanks A2A team. The beta testing prior to release is obviously really well done, and the speed that any remaining little issues get resolved after release is also second to none.
ImageImageImage

MSFS, xplane 12.
5600x, 32GB ram, RX 6800XT, Windows 11.

Arofek
Airman Basic

Post by Arofek »

Thanks for the A2A team, I like very much A2A products and today I did my first flight with the Bonanza
Excellent ! As a FSX user ( and I don't intend to change ) I want to thank A2A team to create the Bonanza for FSX , too ; I was so sure you wouldn't do it that I decided to stop with A2A but if later you make again a plane for FSX , I will buy it

new reply

Return to “Bonanza "V-Tail"”