Bonanza Is Not Correct From Prior Installations

The world's most famous high performance general aviation aircraft
new reply
GaryRR
Staff Sergeant

Bonanza Is Not Correct From Prior Installations

Post by GaryRR »

I reinstalled Windows 10 earlier this week using the nuclear option. Now I am carefully reassembling my simulation platforms.
Today I installed the V35 Bonanza to Prepar3d v4.5. I opened the sim and selected it and zip knew something wasn't right. I saw in the avionics panel radios only where before I remembered a default GPS 400 unit. Then I closed the sim and opened up the configurator and selected dual GNS 530/430 RXP. I restarted the sim and loaded the aircraft and the 430 was on top and the 530 was on bottom.
I downloaded direct from A2A.
What gives here? Why is it all not quite correct? This never happened under either FSX or my prior P3D V4.5 setup.

Thanks.

GaryRR
Staff Sergeant

Re: Bonanza Is Not Correct From Prior Installations

Post by GaryRR »

Found my answer. I was looking through the A2A files on my start bar and found the update. It's all good now and the Doctor Killer now sports the 530/430 combo.

Lewis - A2A
A2A Lieutenant Colonel

Post by Lewis - A2A »

Good to hear Gary, but now its been a few days, how's the rebuild gone?

cheers,
Lewis
A2A Facebook for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Youtube because a video can say a thousand screenshots,..
A2A Simulations Twitter for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Simulations Community Discord for voice/text chat

DHenriques_
A2A Chief Pilot

Post by DHenriques_ »

GaryRR wrote: 30 Jun 2021, 21:13 Found my answer. I was looking through the A2A files on my start bar and found the update. It's all good now and the Doctor Killer now sports the 530/430 combo.
Actually.......to be completely accurate, it was the Doctors who "killed" the Bonanzas.
Dudley Henriques

GaryRR
Staff Sergeant

Post by GaryRR »

Lewis - A2A wrote: 08 Jul 2021, 15:49 Good to hear Gary, but now its been a few days, how's the rebuild gone?

cheers,
Lewis
The rebuild has gone well. P3D v4.5 is security on my drive C SSD and FSX Steam and other Steam things are on my 2TB HDD. I try very hard to keep my Drive C uncluttered. I only have around 30gb free to play with and that also means only the best, most correct, aircraft go in P3D. A2A birds, Cessna 421 Golden Eagle, very soon the Flight1 B200 and Cessna Mustang, and maybe Justflights Duchess and Piper Arrow. The more pedestrian payware and all freeware goes to FSX Steam.
Next step is a 500 GB M.2

new reply

Return to “Bonanza "V-Tail"”