Sad I May Never Get To Fly a Real One.

The world's most famous high performance general aviation aircraft
new reply
GaryRR
Staff Sergeant

Sad I May Never Get To Fly a Real One.

Post by GaryRR »

Yes, I can take lessons in a Skylane and if and when I get my PPL I can rent one on nice weekends. But I Love my Bonanza and sadly, I don't know anyone who has one. I wish I did. I would love someday to earn complex with a BO.

Oracle427
Chief Master Sergeant

Re: Sad I May Never Get To Fly a Real One.

Post by Oracle427 »

Make friends in the community. Before you know it you'll be exchanging rides with them and you'll get time in a variety of types. That is how to got to fly a "Twinkie", "V-Tail and Straight tail" 'Bo and Debonair, right seat in a Citation Bravo, Cherokee 140, and a couple of others. I just accompanied my friend on a flight and we had lunch somewhere and I paid it back another time in my own plane whether renting or later owning.

Never say never. :)

You're not even that far from me, so once I get my airplane back from annual, I'd be happy to introduce you to the best plane ever made (because it's mine) a Bellanca Super Viking. :) The Skylane is an awesome plane BTW. I flew one for years and it can do just about anything you want to do.
Flight Simmer since 1983. PP ASEL IR Tailwheel
N28021 1979 Super Viking 17-30A

DHenriques_
A2A Chief Pilot

Post by DHenriques_ »

Oracle427 wrote: 04 Feb 2022, 14:43 Make friends in the community. Before you know it you'll be exchanging rides with them and you'll get time in a variety of types. That is how to got to fly a "Twinkie", "V-Tail and Straight tail" 'Bo and Debonair, right seat in a Citation Bravo, Cherokee 140, and a couple of others. I just accompanied my friend on a flight and we had lunch somewhere and I paid it back another time in my own plane whether renting or later owning.

Never say never. :)

You're not even that far from me, so once I get my airplane back from annual, I'd be happy to introduce you to the best plane ever made (because it's mine) a Bellanca Super Viking. :) The Skylane is an awesome plane BTW. I flew one for years and it can do just about anything you want to do.
My good friend Deb Gary would certainly agree with you on this.
Built like a tank and arguably the best balanced set of controls of any airplane I ever flew.
Dudley Henriques

Lewis - A2A
A2A Lieutenant Colonel

Post by Lewis - A2A »

As Oracle mentioned, easy enough to make friends within the community, a few $100 burger trips, chatting to people and youll be able to get some time/rides on all sorts no doubt. The GA aviation community is pretty awesome, Oracle already offering some fun!

The issue tends to be time and money, esp the time part as hooking up with people at the right time is always a D-Day style planning mission :mrgreen:

cheers,
Lewis
A2A Facebook for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Youtube because a video can say a thousand screenshots,..
A2A Simulations Twitter for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Simulations Community Discord for voice/text chat

MarcE
Senior Master Sergeant

Post by MarcE »

I have a PPL and fly twin turboprops left seat. friends are good. friends who are CFI and chief pilot are even better. Friends who are all that and are friends beyond aviation are best ^^

new reply

Return to “Bonanza "V-Tail"”