Won't move on ground

Post any technical issues here. This forum gets priority from our staff.
new reply
daducks70
Airman Basic

Won't move on ground

Post by daducks70 »

Hi Everybody-

I have searched this forum for a solution, but haven't found it. When I load the V35 (or C182) the aircraft starts up fine but will not move on ground (brakes are released and chocks are removed). Additionally there is no sound on the outside and the vacuum pump appears inop. I know others have experienced this but I really wasn't able to find a definitive resolution.

I have loaded the default flight (in P3D v5 is the F35) at the default airport. I appreciate any help.

Thanks,

Matt

Nick - A2A
A2A Captain

Re: Won't move on ground

Post by Nick - A2A »

Hi Matt and welcome.

Just to help us try to understand the issue, is this a new install of both the Bonanza and 182 in P3Dv5 using our latest installers for P3Dv5? If so, did you have previous versions installed and running successfully on earlier versions of the sim?

Also, does the engine seem to be responding as expected to throttle inputs when you inside the virtual cockpit (e.g. RPM and MP increasing) and can you hear the internal sound effects?

Finally, have you checked the aircraft in the maintenance hangar (Shift 7) and if so, are any items reported in red as failed?

Thanks,
Nick
A2A Simulations Inc.

new reply

Return to “Bonanza Tech Support”