Refund on Bonanza

Post any technical issues here. This forum gets priority from our staff.
new reply
Harry-Edwards
Airman Basic

Refund on Bonanza

Post by Harry-Edwards »

Hi,

I have purchased my A2A bonanza, and when I go to load in, I just get the loading pop up, but not the black window where you see the aircraft and scenery, I would like a refund please, if it's possible, I've only downloaded the installer, not installed the plane.

Here is my order number: #542184

Thanks!

Harry

Nick - A2A
A2A Captain

Re: Refund on Bonanza

Post by Nick - A2A »

Hi Harry,

We generally only issue a refund as a last resort if a customer is unable to use a product or in the very rare cases they're otherwise unhappy with it.

If you can give us a bit more info on which sim platform you're using, and the exact issue you're seeing, chances are we can get you sorted to a successful install.

Thanks,
Nick
A2A Simulations Inc.

Harry-Edwards
Airman Basic

Post by Harry-Edwards »

Hi,

So I'm using P3D v4 HF3, I've seen videos, and I'm not really excited about the aircraft really, my sim will not load into the aircraft for some reason, I just click "Load Scenario" and it crashes shortly after.

Thanks,

Harry

Jacques
Senior Master Sergeant

Post by Jacques »

Hi Harry,

Nick is really good at getting these kinds of technical issues sorted. You might, as a first action, load P3D with the default scenario provided by P3D, (I think the f-22). Then go into the menu and choose the A2A Bonanza. The engine will be running and all electrics should be Mostly “on”.

If it still crashes your sim, Nick will have a variety of questions and suggestions.

The A2A Bonanza is quite an interesting aircraft to study and fly once you get the crashing issue sorted.

Harry-Edwards
Airman Basic

Post by Harry-Edwards »

Hi,

I've tried that, it still crashes, I've even wiped my PC, and it still does it.

Harry

Tomas Linnet
Senior Master Sergeant

Post by Tomas Linnet »

Please wait for Nick’s reply, I’m pretty sure he knows how to solve this, but it is important to follow his suggestions and not try a lot on your own.
Kind Regards
Tomas

Sim: FSX SE
Accu-Sim aircraft in my hangar:
C172, C182, P51 Civ, P51 Mil, B17, Spitfire, P47, B377 COTS,
J3 Cub, T6, Connie, P-40, V35B
A2A Accu-Sim Avro Lancaster Loading:............0.000003% complete, please wait.

Nick - A2A
A2A Captain

Post by Nick - A2A »

Hi Harry,

Apologies for the slightly delayed response. It's still a bit tricky to follow exactly what the issue is you're experiencing. In your first post you mentioned that you'd downloaded the installer but not installed the Bonanza. However, it sounds like the product is installed in P3Dv4, but that the sim is crashing to desktop when you try to load the aircraft?

Please can you confirm that the installation ran through successfully and downloaded the latest Bonanza updates from our server?

Could you also let us know which version of Windows you're using and give us a basic idea of what hardware (CPU and graphics card) you're running?

Thanks,
Nick
A2A Simulations Inc.

Harry-Edwards
Airman Basic

Post by Harry-Edwards »

Hi,

Sorry I don’t know what I’m writing half the time, I have installed it, and it won’t load for me, I don’t really feel like troubleshooting it to be honest, school is starting soon, and I need to focus on other things, if I could get the refund I would appreciate it.

Thanks!

Appreciate the support.

Harry

Nick - A2A
A2A Captain

Post by Nick - A2A »

Harry,

You're still within the Paypal refund window for the Bonanza so Lewis has arranged for one - please can you check it's gone through okay.

However, if you're seeing CTDs with P3Dv4, I'd strongly recommend that you make sure your drivers are up to date. It's often also worth reverting the sim back to its default settings and scenario if you experience issues like this.

Kind regards,
Nick
A2A Simulations Inc.

new reply

Return to “Bonanza Tech Support”