Global Input Configurator Issue...Help Please?

Post any technical issues here. This forum gets priority from our staff.
new reply
MkIV Hvd
A2A Mechanic

Global Input Configurator Issue...Help Please?

Post by MkIV Hvd »

I posted this request for help here because I have something stupid going on that hopefully is not self inflicted...but it could very well be... :roll:

I got my new computer build up and running, so have installed P3Dv4.5 and P3Dv5, each on a separate 2 TB SSD. All Orbx scenery is installed in the library rather than the game folders and all A2A airplanes are installed in P3Dv4.5/.v5 - Addons folders rather than the game folders as well. The installers, after the first airplane had been installed to the Addons folders, had no issue finding the folder for subsequent installs. All the installs went smoothly and all are updated and I have initiated a few of them in the games to confirm all is well.

The Aircraft Configurators all work fine, but NONE of the Input Configurators work for either v4.5 or V5 and I'm stuck. I did try every one of them in both sims and the error message is the same for all..

Thanks very much in advance for any/all advice!

Cheers
Rob
Rob Wilkinson
A2A: Civilian Mustang, T-6, Bonanza, Comanche, Cub, C182, Spitfire, P-40, Cherokee, P-51 - VATSIM P4 and some other stuff...

Nick - A2A
A2A Captain

Re: Global Input Configurator Issue...Help Please?

Post by Nick - A2A »

Hi Rob,

Just catching up on forum posts now I'm back home for a few days, and looks like this one was all sorted here with Lew's help?

Cheers,
Nick
A2A Simulations Inc.

MkIV Hvd
A2A Mechanic

Re: Global Input Configurator Issue...Help Please?

Post by MkIV Hvd »

Hi Nick,

Thanks for the follow up Sir! Yessir, all is well after I installed the missing DirectX thingy that Lewis sent :D

Cheers,
Rob
Rob Wilkinson
A2A: Civilian Mustang, T-6, Bonanza, Comanche, Cub, C182, Spitfire, P-40, Cherokee, P-51 - VATSIM P4 and some other stuff...

new reply

Return to “Bonanza Tech Support”