Maintenence hangar not to open

Post any technical issues here. This forum gets priority from our staff.
jirmejahu
Airman

Re: Maintenence hangar not to open

Post by jirmejahu »

Crazy - now it works !!!

If you would provide me with a copy of our own standalone installer - I will say YES.

Thanks for your support.
I hope ORBX will fix this problem soon.
jeremia

Nick - A2A
A2A Captain

Post by Nick - A2A »

Thanks for the update and very happy to hear that restoring that folder has fixed the issue.

My colleague Lewis will be in touch about getting hold of the installer, but in the meantime thanks for sticking with it, and hope you enjoy flying the Bonanza. If you have any more issues or questions, please do let us know.

Best regards,
Nick
A2A Simulations Inc.

jirmejahu
Airman

Post by jirmejahu »

Hi Nick,
hangar works, but there is NO engine-sound inside the cockpit. Rolling on runway can be heard in cockpit.
Outside-sound seems normal.
jirmejahu

Nick - A2A
A2A Captain

Post by Nick - A2A »

Okay, this might be unrelated to the installation issue but I'll check.

By default, the Accu-Sim sounds will play through your default Windows audio device, which may be different to the device you use for playback in P3D. In any case, please can you let us know what device you use to play sounds, and where it's plugged in on your PC?

Please can you also open the folder "Documents\A2A" and if there's an "audio.dat" file present there, delete it.

Thanks,
Nick
A2A Simulations Inc.

Lewis - A2A
A2A Lieutenant Colonel

Post by Lewis - A2A »

Just fired you a PM jirmejahu to get you sorted with a copy.

thanks,
Lewis - A2A
A2A Facebook for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Youtube because a video can say a thousand screenshots,..
A2A Simulations Twitter for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Simulations Community Discord for voice/text chat

jirmejahu
Airman

Post by jirmejahu »

Hi Nick,
I deleted the audio.dat file and started the sim new - NO sound of engine in cockpit.
Rw-sound is ok.
My audio-devices are all set to headphones (equal in P3D AND A2A).
jirmejahu

Nick - A2A
A2A Captain

Post by Nick - A2A »

Hi Jeremia,

I've just done another test install with Orbx Central and confirmed it is installing all files needed for Accu-Sim sounds playback, so I think we can rule out a further installation issue.

Instead, please can you open the "Accusim sounds menu" from the add-ons menu in P3D (make sure the Bonanza is loaded as the active vehicle) and check that the playback device which is selected matches the headphones that you're using.

Thanks,
Nick
A2A Simulations Inc.

jirmejahu
Airman

Post by jirmejahu »

Hi Nick,
I checked now and I agree, under ORBXlibrary\p3dv5\A2A\simobjects\Airplanes\A2A_Beachcraft_35_Bonanza\sound 21 sound-files and a sound.cfg is found.

When starting on runway you only hear the wheels rolling. As soon as I get airborn it is quiet inside.
Sound-device is allways headphone.

Under V4 and V5 it is the same.
Sorry :cry:
jeremia

Nick - A2A
A2A Captain

Post by Nick - A2A »

Okay, thanks for confirming.

How are the headphones connected? Is it to one of the audio ports on your motherboard, or somewhere else such as via USB?

Also, are these headphones the default playback device in Windows? (i.e. are they the device shown if you left click the speaker icon in the system tray at bottom right of the screen?)

Cheers,
Nick
A2A Simulations Inc.

jirmejahu
Airman

Post by jirmejahu »

Hello Nick,
problem is solved.
In Shift+3 was Volume at 0%
Greetings
jirmejahu
Last edited by jirmejahu on 24 Oct 2020, 06:48, edited 1 time in total.

JoHorn
Airman Basic

Re: Adäzenhangar nicht zu öffnen

Post by JoHorn »

Hallo Nick, habe exact die gleichen Probleme wie von jirmejahu hier beschrieben und verfolge diesen chat. Bei orbx gekauft.
habe jetzt die von Dir gelieferte Datei code_s.xml heruntergeladen und wie beschrieben installiert.
Es funktionieren jetzt ein paar Dinge mehr. Aber es funktioniert nach wie nicht das starten des Motors.
Im Hangar (Shift+7) werden nach der Inspection sämtliche Teile als destroyed oder damage angezeigt.
"Repair all" funktioniert nicht.
Trotz eingeschalteten Batterieschalter keine Power an den Instrumenten.
Ich wäre auch an dem Installationsprogramm interessiert, das Du in dem chat angeboten hast.
Danke
Johorn

Nick - A2A
A2A Captain

Post by Nick - A2A »

Hello Jeremia,

Thanks for the info. The sound.cfg actually isn't relevant in this case though, as the Accu-Sim sound effects are played independently to P3D's own sound engine. Please can you browse to the "ORBX Library\p3dv5\A2A\A2A\Bonanza35" folder and check that the "Sounds.pk" file is present. (It was in my test of the Orbx installation yesterday.)

If so, please can you launch P3D, load the Bonanza and open the Shift 3 panel. At the bottom left is a control for volume so please can you check that this hasn't somehow been set to 0.

Regards,
Nick
A2A Simulations Inc.

Nick - A2A
A2A Captain

Re: Adäzenhangar nicht zu öffnen

Post by Nick - A2A »

JoHorn wrote: 24 Oct 2020, 06:11 Hallo Nick, habe exact die gleichen Probleme wie von jirmejahu hier beschrieben und verfolge diesen chat. Bei orbx gekauft.
habe jetzt die von Dir gelieferte Datei code_s.xml heruntergeladen und wie beschrieben installiert.
Es funktionieren jetzt ein paar Dinge mehr. Aber es funktioniert nach wie nicht das starten des Motors.
Im Hangar (Shift+7) werden nach der Inspection sämtliche Teile als destroyed oder damage angezeigt.
"Repair all" funktioniert nicht.
Trotz eingeschalteten Batterieschalter keine Power an den Instrumenten.
Ich wäre auch an dem Installationsprogramm interessiert, das Du in dem chat angeboten hast.
Danke
Johorn
Hello Johorn and welcome.

Sorry to hear you've also experienced installation issues with Orbx Central. However, please can you open a new topic as it sounds like your symptoms are slightly different and it can get confusing to track two sets of responses in the same discussion.

Thanks,
Nick

Hallo Johorn und herzlich willkommen.

Es tut uns leid zu hören, dass bei Orbx Central auch Installationsprobleme aufgetreten sind. Bitte öffnen Sie jedoch ein neues Thema, da sich Ihre Symptome leicht unterscheiden und es verwirrend sein kann, zwei Sätze von Antworten in derselben Diskussion zu verfolgen.

Vielen Dank,
Nick
A2A Simulations Inc.

jirmejahu
Airman

Post by jirmejahu »

Hi Nick,
as I posted, it was the volume-level at the Shift+3-Panel that caused the problem with lost inside-sound.
It stood at 0%.
Now I am so glad, that my problem ist solved.
Have a nice weekend.
Greetings
jirmejahu

Nick - A2A
A2A Captain

Post by Nick - A2A »

Thanks for the update jirmejahu - happy to hear the issue is resolved and hope you're able to enjoy the Bonanza now. Have a good weekend too.

Cheers,
Nick
A2A Simulations Inc.

new reply

Return to “Bonanza Tech Support”