these updates

The premier US WWII Fighter
new reply
archangelmj12
Airman

these updates

Post by archangelmj12 »

this deal with the updates saying the files are corrupt and the very misleading statement that its affecting like 1 of 100,not true,what the real issue is as ive done these updates before and never had a problem,the real deal is that these are updates for fs9,and beings there is more than one fs9 file for some reason could be the problem,i found that its not,all of my other updates asked specifically if it was for fsx or fs9 ,you clicked and the updates went in.its not the same now,just put the dang updates under the heading updates,i mean ive been a member for years,flying for over 45 and im still an airman,Funny that 90% of my payware is a2a and an airman....22 years in MAW.....I think ill be shopping elsewhere,getting a little fishy here. :twisted:

CodyValkyrie
VIP Partner

Re: these updates

Post by CodyValkyrie »

About the Airmen rank. The rank is given automatically by the forum software based on post count. Nothing more. As you go higher in post count, your rank goes up. It has no other signifigance.

The updates for the FS9 version of our software has not changes since they were released. The only new updates are the FSX NATIVE updates, which converts those planes patched and re-ran them through the FSX SDK, so that things like no more prop-clipping and better framerates.

We are looking into a more proficient way to offer updates. We have had talks for a while.
ImageImage
ImageImage

Lewis - A2A
A2A Lieutenant Colonel

Re: these updates

Post by Lewis - A2A »

Pretty much what cody said really. the forum has ranks as regards the post count and as with 99% of other forums in the internet is just a bit of FUN! (Also note worthy we are one of the few devlopers to have our own forum, which is not censored on a daily basis, has VERY few locked threads (This thread for exampel will not be locked) and in which you can openly mention competitors products without fear of deleted messages.

The fs9 updates are for fs9 the latest patch is for FSX and brings the models to FSX standard.

The corupt message is true as the installer (as with all installers) looks for a copy of fs9 or a stock file within fs9 or X so it knows you have the program installed + knows were to install too. If you have changed the default fs stuff then indeed the installer finds it as corupt so for example if it cannot locate the default LearJet.
A2A Facebook for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Youtube because a video can say a thousand screenshots,..
A2A Simulations Twitter for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Simulations Community Discord for voice/text chat

new reply

Return to “North American P51 "Mustang"”