JUST TO LET YOU GUYS KNOW AT SHOCKWAVE......

The most maneuverable WWII aircraft in history
new reply
SturmWerger
Airman Basic

JUST TO LET YOU GUYS KNOW AT SHOCKWAVE......

Post by SturmWerger »

Just letting you guys know at Shockwave that the FW190 "Short" and "Long" nose programs are outstanding. Enjoy both of the flight sims, wife gripes about spending to much time on them.........but hey.....it's a WAR BIRD buff thing. Great thanks to Scott and the help he has given in the past. P.S. If anyone wants some Pics of a FW-190A8 being restored....have lots, owner (aircraft) lives about an hours drive away from me......has the same wartime " RED 1 "paint scheme for the FW-190A8 in the short nose flight sim , flown by Lt. Hans Dortenmann, Staffelkapitan of 2/J.G. 54, France, June 1944. has 30 confirmed aerial victories to his credit!!!

:wink:

ICDP
BDG & A2A

Post by ICDP »

Hi SturmWerger,

The Shockwave 190's are truly excellent aren't they. Head over to sim-outhouse.com for some repaints for the Dora's and the Ta152's.

P.S. I would love to see the photos of the Fw190A8 restoration. The 190A is my all time favourite warbird. Have you ever read the book The Big Show by Pierre Clostermann? There is a wonderfull chapter that tells of Pierre's experience of dogfighting with Hans Dortenmann. A must read for all WWII aviation enthusiasts.

Regards.

new reply

Return to “Focke Wulf 190 "Butcher Bird"”