BoBII Key Assignment controls setup lockups

new reply
brianjgregory
Airman First Class

BoBII Key Assignment controls setup lockups

Post by brianjgregory »

After much binding in the marsh, I have successfully set up BoBII WOV to run under Windows 10. My problems arise when I try to change Key Assignments to suit my input devices; which are: (1) a VKB Gladiator K SCG joystick (42 programmable buttons, but seemingly only 32 of them identified by Windows), (2) a HOTAS Warthog throttle (28 programmable buttons), (3) a set of CH Pro rudder pedals, & (4) a Saitek Flight Switch Panel. Axis assignment is fine. However, every time I try to map ANY controller key press in the BoBII Key Assignment screen, "a1_b12" is inserted instead. If I keep retrying, eventually the correct assignment MIGHT appear; but always accompanied by "a1_b12" - or else the Key Assignment screen/game locks up before I've completed assignments. I have yet to successfully complete the process before a freeze/lockup occurs. Is there any way I can manually edit the file? When I open it, there's just a list of individual commands followed by numbers; no indication as to which controller/ input key the numbers refer to. HELP, please! :roll: :roll:

new reply

Return to “BOB2 Technical Support”