Track IR and Windows 10

new reply
Spitfire76
Senior Airman

Track IR and Windows 10

Post by Spitfire76 »

Hi all,

I've been away from sims and games in general for ages, but now I'm back into it. I managed to get the game to run under Windows 10 by using XP SP 3 compatibilty mode, but now Track IR doesn't want to play. I'm sure I had it running fine under Windows 7; can anyone suggest things to try to get it to work? All the relevant lights on the Track IR are on as though it's picking it up in game, but nothing happens when I try to look around. Since first trying Track IR, there's no way I can go back to playing flight sims without it. There's a profile for the game in Track IR software and as I said it was running fine under Windows 7. I did try running the game in Win 7 compatibility, but then I couldn't get into flight at all; it just crashed as soon as I pressed Instant Action.

Thanks in advance.
Mobo: Gigabyte Z87-DS3H
CPU: Intel Core i5 4670K 3.40ghz
GPU: Nvidia GeForce GTX 1660
RAM: 16gb Corsair DDR3 1600Mhz
Sound: Audigy 4
O/S: Windows 10
PSU: Corsair TX650v2

AKA Stuffy7634

Eisenfaust
Airman

Re: Track IR and Windows 10

Post by Eisenfaust »

If you run it under windows 10 - you should give try doing historic black thursday mission for half an hour and than leave via alt-x. If that doesn't crash your game only than you should worry about peripherals. Otherwise you might put a lot of work in just to be disappointed in your vey first campaign :)

new reply

Return to “BOB2 Technical Support”