A return to BOBII

new reply
Charlie Alpha
Airman First Class

A return to BOBII

Post by Charlie Alpha »

Hi Guys
I have returned to BOBII after many, many years away. I just re purchased the game from the A2A Website 16 Jan 2023 and am assuming that it is up to date and ready to go or are there any patches I need to download first. The machine I am running the game on that worked well last time is a bit old with Windows 7 but it should do the job - once I get new Joystick and rudder pedals!
Glad to be back
Charlie Alpha

"My Dear Fighter Boys,
I cannot hope to surpass the simple eloquence of the Prime Minister's words, 'Never before has so much been owed by so many to so few.' The debt remains and will increase." ACM Hugh Dowding

Boreas
Technical Sergeant

Re: A return to BOBII

Post by Boreas »

Hi, happy flying Charlie Alpha. I think you can patch it to version 2.13 from here viewtopic.php?f=10&t=51298. Then there are lots of mods in the subscriber modifications thread and I listed quite few recently: viewtopic.php?f=10&t=12021&start=1200 which might be worth a look at.

Charlie Alpha
Airman First Class

Re: A return to BOBII

Post by Charlie Alpha »

That is great Boreas thank you so much. I will have to be careful about specs from what I can see even 2.12 maybe over my computer's capacity. Last time I patched up to 2.11.
I have An Intel 6b4 bit processor i3 550 at 3.2Ghz and an Nvidia GeForce GTX660Ti with 2.8G. and RAM 2G. I will be running the game a thrustmaster joystick and rudder pedals (Track IR to come) - if anyone could tell me what mod I can go up to before my coal powered computer crashes I would be very grateful.
Happy flying
CA
Charlie Alpha

"My Dear Fighter Boys,
I cannot hope to surpass the simple eloquence of the Prime Minister's words, 'Never before has so much been owed by so many to so few.' The debt remains and will increase." ACM Hugh Dowding

new reply

Return to “BOB2 Technical Support”