MySpace

Big, Powerful, and Heavy
new reply
Skycat
Senior Master Sergeant

MySpace

Post by Skycat »

Someday, eventually, I plan to fly around the FS9/FSX world in an A2A Simulations P-47N. I think it will be fun to Blog my journey and make virtual friends along the way. That seems like a good winter activity though ...

Anyhow, I opened a MySpace account with this adventure in mind and I started building a profile page last night. As I played around with the layout it sort of became a full-fledged Thunderbolt tribute site. I'll probably just keep adding scans from manuals for the time being. If you enjoy reading Pilot Flight Notes and looking at cockpit photos, feel free to stop by:
http://www.myspace.com/simboltpilot
Pax Orbis Per Arma Aeria

mattskinner
Airman First Class

Post by mattskinner »

I sent you a "Request to add me" on your myspace page. Look forward to flyin' virtually with ya some time.

Matt (aka Mattbob) 8)
Windows 7 . FSX Deluxe w/Accelaration . REX2 . UTX . GEXe
TrackIR 4 Pro . Logitech Extreme 3D Pro . 22" LG Flatron 2ms
Homebuilt PC with all sorts of goodies.

Skycat
Senior Master Sergeant

Post by Skycat »

Thanks for the heads up, Matt. It has been a week or so since I last logged into that account.
Pax Orbis Per Arma Aeria

oakfloor
Senior Airman

Post by oakfloor »

Go for it, I put long range tanks on the -shockwave P-51H, two 95 gal dropable wing tanks, and a 50 gal fuselage tank and 7hrs of flight time
and made to Hilo, Hawaii fom CA. Then island hopped to the fiji islands. Where im at as of now.

new reply

Return to “Republic P47 "Thunderbolt"”