Have I told you lately?

Big, Powerful, and Heavy
new reply
Skycat
Senior Master Sergeant

Have I told you lately?

Post by Skycat »

...Just how much I love flying your P-47s in FS9?

Tonight I made a two-hour shuttle run from Seattle to Great Falls, Montana in the P-47M.

I fly other planes as a novelty. Some of them I install and only use once; many of the stock planes I've never flown at all even all these years later. The Thunderbolts, however, are an indispensible part of my FS setup.
Pax Orbis Per Arma Aeria

Scott - A2A
A2A General

Re: Have I told you lately?

Post by Scott - A2A »

Thanks for taking the time to post that. This FSX patch will make things even better.

Scott.
A2A Simulations Inc.

Epsillon
Senior Airman

Post by Epsillon »

Scott - A2A wrote:Thanks for taking the time to post that. This FSX patch will make things even better.

Scott.
Thanks for upgrading the Tbolt for FSX!
On another post, Lewis said that the patch will only be for the WWIIF P-47D-20 but Skycat is talking about the P-47M: what should we believe?

Best regards,

Stephan

Skycat
Senior Master Sergeant

Post by Skycat »

Well if you're looking for news, pay no mind to me! I was talking about the FS9 Thunderbolt megapack. I was flying it in FS9 no less, not in FSX.

Lewis said that the FSX update was for the D-20 and that seems logical because that was the variant released in the WWII Fighters pack. Personally, I've always thought the razorback was a curious choice to re-release for the Wings of Power II/Solo/FSX line. I was hoping a bubbletop variant (with more fuel, better visibility, etc.) was in the works for FSX.
Pax Orbis Per Arma Aeria

Epsillon
Senior Airman

Post by Epsillon »

I know what you were talking about: the P-47M from the Tbolt pack in FS9. :P
I wanted to know what Scott is talking about... :mrgreen:
I dream of a FSX patch for the Tbolt pack!

Best regards,

Stephan

Scott - A2A
A2A General

Post by Scott - A2A »

One of the main reasons we have managed to succeed so far is to stay focused on the task at hand. Currently we are focused on testing our 377 update and delivering a proper P47 FSX patch. We then put the two together develop a solid P47 Accu-Sim pack.

The P47 is a bit of a marvel coming after the 377, as it’s almost like a 1-engined Stratocruiser. It has the built-in supercharger, and an additional turbocharger in the rear. Only after all of this is done can we properly see what we can do or where we can take the P47 and other aircraft. What we see in testing this week is key to when we can release to the public.

Scott.
A2A Simulations Inc.

new reply

Return to “Republic P47 "Thunderbolt"”