Long Nose's FSX Conflict

The most advanced WWII propellor-driven fighter
new reply
fdm79
Airman Basic

Long Nose's FSX Conflict

Post by fdm79 »

I just bought this model... It's my second purchase from Shockwave (First was "Night Owl" which is working perfectly) and I'm very glad with these incredible airplanes... But one thing really bothers me... I made the Long Nose's files transition from FS9 to FSX (No longer using FS9) and followed every step copying the files... Everything seems to work perfectly fine, except, a black bar at the bottom of the screen... I don't know what is it but I can tell it's something related with the information bar (Parking brakes, brakes, differential brakes)... And, even if I change the airplane to a default FSX one, this problem still remain... Summing up, whenever I use the Long Nose models, I'll have this black bar at the bottom (viewed from any camera except 2D panel) for all aircrafts... The only solution is restarting FSX and not loading Long Nose's models at all... What should I do to correct this ?!?! (By the way... I have FSX SP1 installed... Don't know if it has anything to do with this)

fdm79
Airman Basic

Post by fdm79 »

OK OK... I got it... Thank god I've always been sharp and modest (LOL) about FS9 and FSX... I found out how to fix this... After I realized it wasn't related to the informative text, I noticed it was about the 2D panel... Then, I edited panel.cfg and at the line "render_3d_window=1", I just changed for 0... Now everything is working FINE... I will now enjoy this bird...

stickshaker
Senior Airman

Post by stickshaker »

Thanks for this information, SDM! I had just accepted the black bar but am glad to be able to get rid of it now.

new reply

Return to “Focke Wulf "Long Nose"”