A2A is MIA

This is the place where we can all meet and speak about whatever is on the mind.
bladerunner900
Senior Master Sergeant

Re: A2A is MIA

Post by bladerunner900 »

Scott - A2A wrote: 25 Sep 2021, 17:00 We are closer than anyone thinks to our own platform. And we're not just thinking GA, but air combat. Anyone want this? I know I do.

Scott
BoB III perchance? I haven't been able to run version II for many, many years.

Tomas Linnet
Senior Master Sergeant

Post by Tomas Linnet »

Scott - A2A wrote: 25 Sep 2021, 17:00 We are closer than anyone thinks to our own platform. And we're not just thinking GA, but air combat. Anyone want this? I know I do.

Scott
Now, that’s interesting information :!:
:a2a: I’m in
Kind Regards
Tomas

Sim: FSX SE
Accu-Sim aircraft in my hangar:
C172, C182, P51 Civ, P51 Mil, B17, Spitfire, P47, B377 COTS,
J3 Cub, T6, Connie, P-40, V35B
A2A Accu-Sim Avro Lancaster Loading:............0.000003% complete, please wait.

addman
Staff Sergeant

Post by addman »

Tbh, I don't care which platform the next A2A release will be on, I just need my next A2A fix.
Cheers!/Andreas

Waffler11
A2A Mechanic

Post by Waffler11 »

Scott
Oh…that’s just cruel. You tease us like this and then walk away with a grin? Evil, evil, evil!

paddler
Airman

Post by paddler »

Tell me more!

twsharp12
Staff Sergeant

Post by twsharp12 »

If we could get a game like IL2, except with A2A stuff, I'd be happy.

alexhepworth
Airman

Post by alexhepworth »

A new platform with combat aircraft would be awesome. DCS offers study level aircraft but not at the same fidelity as A2A.

It makes sense that A2A would be interested in doing this because 1) They've done it before, and 2) Accusim is already half a platform. They just need to figure out terrain and weather and things like that.

GaryRR
Staff Sergeant

Post by GaryRR »

Scott
A good Corsair, the Slot, and I will be Robert Conrad chasing the Riceball.

alan CXA651
Senior Master Sergeant

Post by alan CXA651 »

Hi Scott.
I think A2A sim with GA and warbirds would be great , and if done in modual form with an SDK for third party addon`s , sounds like a winner to me ,even more so if it could be used with joinFS for B17/Liberators/B25 for bombing missions and formation flying , i wonder what it would be called.
regards Alan. 8)

MkIV Hvd
A2A Mechanic

Post by MkIV Hvd »

Hello,

Canadian "from Missouri" here...just Show Me the Awesomeness!! 8)

In the meantime I'll be happily touring the v5.2 world (well, west coast at least...) in my :a2awhite: Civilian Mustang and the MSFS world in my Spitfire and a couple of other airplanes I like! BTW, those that would tell you there are no good addons for MSFS (which I have seen mentioned), and that the sim is no good for whatever reason(s) are just flat wrong... :mrgreen:

Cheers,
Rob
Rob Wilkinson
A2A: Civilian Mustang, T-6, Bonanza, Comanche, Cub, C182, Spitfire, P-40, Cherokee, P-51 - VATSIM P4 and some other stuff...

twsharp12
Staff Sergeant

Post by twsharp12 »

MkIV Hvd wrote: 28 Sep 2021, 13:05 Hello,

Canadian "from Missouri" here...just Show Me the Awesomeness!! 8)

In the meantime I'll be happily touring the v5.2 world (well, west coast at least...) in my :a2awhite: Civilian Mustang and the MSFS world in my Spitfire and a couple of other airplanes I like! BTW, those that would tell you there are no good addons for MSFS (which I have seen mentioned), and that the sim is no good for whatever reason(s) are just flat wrong... :mrgreen:

Cheers,
Rob
Hello fellow Missourian (ex). Must be something about the Pacific that calls us landlocked Midwesterners.

Bones
Staff Sergeant

Post by Bones »

MkIV Hvd wrote: 28 Sep 2021, 13:05 ...and the MSFS world in my Spitfire...
May I ask which Spitfire you use? I've been tempted by the Milviz Corsair, but the exterior just doesn't do it for me. All the Spits look pretty nice though.

MkIV Hvd
A2A Mechanic

Post by MkIV Hvd »

twsharp12 wrote: 28 Sep 2021, 13:24 Hello fellow Missourian (ex). Must be something about the Pacific that calls us landlocked Midwesterners.
Haha in my case it was just a word play on Missouri being the "Show Me" state. I live roughly three blocks from the house we lived in when I was born :wink:
Bones wrote: 28 Sep 2021, 14:06 May I ask which Spitfire you use? I've been tempted by the Milviz Corsair, but the exterior just doesn't do it for me. All the Spits look pretty nice though.
The FlyingIron Mk IX...it has grown on me or I've grown into it or something :mrgreen:

Cheers,
Rob
Rob Wilkinson
A2A: Civilian Mustang, T-6, Bonanza, Comanche, Cub, C182, Spitfire, P-40, Cherokee, P-51 - VATSIM P4 and some other stuff...

Bones
Staff Sergeant

Post by Bones »

MkIV Hvd wrote: 28 Sep 2021, 15:53
Bones wrote: 28 Sep 2021, 14:06 May I ask which Spitfire you use? I've been tempted by the Milviz Corsair, but the exterior just doesn't do it for me. All the Spits look pretty nice though.
The FlyingIron Mk IX...it has grown on me or I've grown into it or something :mrgreen:

Cheers,
Rob
Thanks, Rob! I'll take a closer look at it.

CorV-8
Airman Basic

Post by CorV-8 »

Not sure if this has been brought up before, but there are topics on the MSFS forums for voting for things the community wants. If there is a post for us to voice our desire for MS/Asobo to get things worked out with A2A I would be happy to let them know that is something I would like them to prioritize.

Does anyone know if there are plans to make a post for this or if one already exists that I can vote up? I did a quick search over there but didn't see anything obvious.

new reply

Return to “Pilot's Lounge”