Request for a B-25 Mitchell

This is the place where we can all meet and speak about whatever is on the mind.
new reply
Scuddy
Airman First Class

Request for a B-25 Mitchell

Post by Scuddy »

Hello A2A,

I would love to see more classic aircraft come out in the future including the B-25 Mitchell :) I love all A2A products but I cant help feel your going off tract to jet and civilian aircraft :/
I am really looking forward to seeing them don't get me wrong but were are the classics in production ? Have we seen the last days of War-birds ?anyway keep up the amazing work :)

Big fan
"Scuddy"
Image Image Image Image

trucker17
Senior Master Sergeant

Re: Request for a B-25 Mitchell

Post by trucker17 »

Scuddy wrote:Hello A2A,

I would love to see more classic aircraft come out in the future including the B-25 Mitchell :) I love all A2A products but I cant help feel your going off tract to jet and civilian aircraft :/
I am really looking forward to seeing them don't get me wrong but were are the classics in production ? Have we seen the last days of War-birds ?anyway keep up the amazing work :)

Big fan
"Scuddy"
I dont think we have seen the last days of the war birds yet.....As for the B-25 Mitchell. Vertigo studios is currently working on it....they say its going to be their flagship aircraft.....They are putting everything they know and learned into it.....you can checkout the progress here.
http://www.vertigostudios.co.uk/forum/s ... ment-shots

Tomesk
Senior Airman

Post by Tomesk »

I really hope a twin engine classic (military or civilian) is in the near future. FSX in general has no great option and the A2A hangar needs something of this type.

Personally I would love to see the Beech18 but a B25 or DC3 or Lockheed Electra would be a welcome addition.
ImageImage

Scuddy
Airman First Class

Post by Scuddy »

Hi trucker17

I see but will be fair that's not going to be accusim at all which puts me off big time. I had some of there products a wile back to fly with a friend and have to say big wast of money. It may look really amazing on the out and inside but will lack the accusim heart of the product making it nothing more that a default 3rd party low budget aircraft. Sorry if this is coming off as stuck up lol. I'm sure many ppl will enjoy this product. I don't get why they have gone from a P-51D to a 172 and more civilian aircraft ?? it kinda makes me a little upset because I no I wont buy them so will have to wait for them to bring out a classic which could be years. All I ever fly is A2A Accu-sim products I cant say 1 bad thing about A2A at all. Just outstanding :)

"Scuddy"
Image Image Image Image

trucker17
Senior Master Sergeant

Post by trucker17 »

Scuddy wrote:Hi trucker17

I see but will be fair that's not going to be accusim at all which puts me off big time. I had some of there products a wile back to fly with a friend and have to say big wast of money. It may look really amazing on the out and inside but will lack the accusim heart of the product making it nothing more that a default 3rd party low budget aircraft. Sorry if this is coming off as stuck up lol. I'm sure many ppl will enjoy this product. I don't get why they have gone from a P-51D to a 172 and more civilian aircraft ?? it kinda makes me a little upset because I no I wont buy them so will have to wait for them to bring out a classic which could be years. All I ever fly is A2A Accu-sim products I cant say 1 bad thing about A2A at all. Just outstanding :)

"Scuddy"
I know what you mean Scuddy...Accusim is a great addition....I have accufeel as well and find it a great benifit espicall with aircraft like the PBY Catalina, which has some nice features of its own...accufeel just enhances it even more....I also find the same with VS Avenger and hellcat....
And i have never even heard anything bad about A2A....so like you...i will never have anythig bad to say about them....

Joey
Airman First Class

Post by Joey »

The B-36 is where it's at.

-Joey
-Иосиф

Спасибо!

Joey
Airman First Class

Post by Joey »

That would be nice if A2A Simulations made a light bomber. A2A only made a small handful of WWII fighters, one bomber, one GA and one Commercial. Like I said, it would be nice if they made a medium bomer.

-Joey
-Иосиф

Спасибо!

Scuddy
Airman First Class

Post by Scuddy »

:)

Hey,

I have to be fair with you I never new about this Aircraft before you mentioned it LOL. I am going to do some recherche as it looks interesting.

"Scuddy"
Image Image Image Image

Busterbvi
Airman

Post by Busterbvi »

Just a heads up, if you are looking for a B25 Mitchel, check out MAAM.com. (Mid Atlantic Air Museum) Their B25 is stunning, they actually own and fly "Breifing Time"
It was for FS9 but I think they just FSX'd it. Their Avenger and DC3 are very nice indeed.

Buster.
HTPC. HX750 PSU. Asus Z87 Pro. i7 4770k. 8GB DDR3 RAM @ 1866mhz. 120 GB SSD (Boot) 1TB SSD (Storage) GTX 980ti SC. Win 7 / 64 bit. Yamaha RX-V 673
AVR. BenQ W1070 PJ. 120" Screen. Energy 7.1 Surround. Serving wench & Lap dancing facilities.

Skycat
Senior Master Sergeant

Post by Skycat »

"Briefing Time" is very good but it was actually built for FS2002 and updated for FS9 and again for FSX. An AccuSim version--or at least a true FSX version--would be very welcomed. :)

FWIW: MAAM-Sim's Briefing Time version 7 (FSX compatible) availability announcement.
Pax Orbis Per Arma Aeria

Scuddy
Airman First Class

Post by Scuddy »

Hey i have check this out and looks great but my personal issue is i cant fly it unless its 95% realistic lol ha ha :D I just hope A2A one day will go back to creating War birds :D

"scuddy"
Image Image Image Image

Joey
Airman First Class

Post by Joey »

Scuddy wrote::)

Hey,

I have to be fair with you I never new about this Aircraft before you mentioned it LOL. I am going to do some recherche as it looks interesting.

"Scuddy"
Do you mean the B-36? It's an awesome plane.
-Иосиф

Спасибо!

new reply

Return to “Pilot's Lounge”