MERRY CHRISTMAS and a HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL

This is the place where we can all meet and speak about whatever is on the mind.
trindade
Staff Sergeant

Re: MERRY CHRISTMAS and a HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL

Post by trindade »

Merry Christmas and a great 2017 to all!!!

JohnCT-4
Airman

Post by JohnCT-4 »

Merry Christmas to all. At midnight, had a happy thought, and went searching the Internet for FSX "Easter Egg" of Santa departing North Pole, with fully laden sleigh, and a full team of reindeer. But no sign. Surely some smart programmer must have created something like this that only pops up on Christmas Day?
Anyone know if it exists?

All the Best, Blessings for Christmas,

JOhn
Intel Core i5 4670 Haswell 3.4G 6MB LGA1150
Asrock Z87-Extreme4 INtel Haswell motherboard
Samsung 840 Series 250GB SATA3 SSD
ASUS GTX770-DC20C-2GD5 Geforce GTX770 2GB PCI-E3.0
TrackIR, Saitek Pedals & Engine controls, Logitech Extreme 3D Pro stick

Roadburner426
Technical Sergeant

Post by Roadburner426 »

Merry Christmas, happy holidays, and happy new year to you guys as well! May we all be fortunate enough to continue enjoying the hobby through 2017.
S. Jordan
AM; United States Navy
FSX/P3Dc4 Hours: 3100 and counting! All A2A birds in the hangar except the 172.

Norforce
Senior Master Sergeant

Post by Norforce »

Merry Christmas and a Happy New to all from Down Under
Ron
B-17 AIRFRAME 710 HRS PLUS AND CLIMBING
ImageImageImageImage

GIGABYTE X58A-UD5 MB, INTEL I7 950, 12GB DOMINATOR-GT DDR3 RAM, WIN7 64, GIGABYTE SUPER OVER CLOCK GTX 560 TI 1GB GGDDR5 1000Mz, CORSAIR 850W PS, NOCTUA NH-D14,
TRACKIR 5 & TrackClipPro

JJB17463rdBombGroup
Senior Master Sergeant

Post by JJB17463rdBombGroup »

Happy Abiogenesis and celebrate with your family and friends.
Son of a U.S.A.A.F. 15th Air Force 463rd bomb group 772nd squadron B17 pilot.

BPL
Staff Sergeant

Post by BPL »

Merry Christmas, everyone!
In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. He was in the beginning with God. All things were made through him, and without him was not any thing made that was made. In him was life, and the life was the light of men. The light shines in the darkness, and the darkness has not overcome it.

There was a man sent from God, whose name was John. He came as a witness, to bear witness about the light, that all might believe through him. He was not the light, but came to bear witness about the light.

The true light, which gives light to everyone, was coming into the world. He was in the world, and the world was made through him, yet the world did not know him. He came to his own, and his own people did not receive him. But to all who did receive him, who believed in his name, he gave the right to become children of God, who were born, not of blood nor of the will of the flesh nor of the will of man, but of God.

And the Word became flesh and dwelt among us, and we have seen his glory, glory as of the only Son from the Father, full of grace and truth. (John bore witness about him, and cried out, “This was he of whom I said, ‘He who comes after me ranks before me, because he was before me.’”) For from his fullness we have all received, grace upon grace. For the law was given through Moses; grace and truth came through Jesus Christ. No one has ever seen God; the only God, who is at the Father's side, he has made him known.

—John 1:1-18 (English Standard Version)

LZ-WIL
Master Sergeant

Post by LZ-WIL »

Merry Christmas and Happy holidays everyone!

Happy holidays,
Will
Bonanza, Skylane, Skyhawk, Cherokee, Cub, Texan, Mustang, Warhawk, Spitfire, Flying Fortress

gulredrel
Master Sergeant

Post by gulredrel »

Merry Christmas and happy holidays from me too.
Little late but family first. ;)
Best wishes and a happy new year.
"Give me a ping, Vasili. One ping only, please."

JohnCT-4
Airman

Post by JohnCT-4 »

BPL wrote:Merry Christmas, everyone!
In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. He was in the beginning with God. All things were made through him, and without him was not any thing made that was made. In him was life, and the life was the light of men. The light shines in the darkness, and the darkness has not overcome it.

There was a man sent from God, whose name was John. He came as a witness, to bear witness about the light, that all might believe through him. He was not the light, but came to bear witness about the light.

The true light, which gives light to everyone, was coming into the world. He was in the world, and the world was made through him, yet the world did not know him. He came to his own, and his own people did not receive him. But to all who did receive him, who believed in his name, he gave the right to become children of God, who were born, not of blood nor of the will of the flesh nor of the will of man, but of God.

And the Word became flesh and dwelt among us, and we have seen his glory, glory as of the only Son from the Father, full of grace and truth. (John bore witness about him, and cried out, “This was he of whom I said, ‘He who comes after me ranks before me, because he was before me.’”) For from his fullness we have all received, grace upon grace. For the law was given through Moses; grace and truth came through Jesus Christ. No one has ever seen God; the only God, who is at the Father's side, he has made him known.

—John 1:1-18 (English Standard Version)
Thanks BPL, Greatest Story ever written.
Intel Core i5 4670 Haswell 3.4G 6MB LGA1150
Asrock Z87-Extreme4 INtel Haswell motherboard
Samsung 840 Series 250GB SATA3 SSD
ASUS GTX770-DC20C-2GD5 Geforce GTX770 2GB PCI-E3.0
TrackIR, Saitek Pedals & Engine controls, Logitech Extreme 3D Pro stick

new reply

Return to “Pilot's Lounge”