How to update your Accu-Sim products

This is the place where we can all meet and speak about whatever is on the mind.
Lewis - A2A
A2A Lieutenant Colonel

Re: How to update your Accu-Sim products

Post by Lewis - A2A »

MartinHannon wrote: 30 Apr 2019, 17:33 Another FSS customer here - can anything done to help me get updated software? I have order details for both the Commanche and C172.
fire me a PM and I can help get you moved over to A2A.

thanks,
Lewis - A2A
A2A Facebook for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Youtube because a video can say a thousand screenshots,..
A2A Simulations Twitter for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Simulations Community Discord for voice/text chat

graaant3
Airman Basic

Post by graaant3 »

Hi Lewis:

Am lost/in a tangle/irredeemably stupid and seem unable to set up a new store account on A2A for updates, etc. Have two separate addresses on the site, which could be part of the problem

Altho' I've been around A2A since 2014, and have fired off a number of PMs in that time, I now also seem unable to PMs. Please help ...

Graaant3

Nick - A2A
A2A Captain

Post by Nick - A2A »

Hi Graaant3,

Looks like your original username on the forums was "Graaant". This is presumably the one which you used before to send PMs and so on. If you've forgotten your password, there's a link to click when you log in so you can reset it.

As regards the store account, have you seen the info here about migrating any purchases on our old store to the new one?

Thanks,
Nick
A2A Simulations Inc.

graaant3
Airman Basic

Post by graaant3 »

OK, Nick, thanks -- will give that a shot.
Best,
G

graaant3
Airman Basic

Unable to use previous username

Post by graaant3 »

Hi Nick:

Am unable to login using my old Graaant username as you advised -- and have tried changing PW several times.

Basically, all I'm trying to do is PM you with relevant info to transfer my orders to the new store for updates and purchases. Any help appreciated, thanks ...

GLM

Oracle427
Chief Master Sergeant

Post by Oracle427 »

As Nick said, you will need to review the into here to get your orders transferred.

viewtopic.php?f=23&t=63788
Flight Simmer since 1983. PP ASEL IR Tailwheel
N28021 1979 Super Viking 17-30A

graaant3
Airman Basic

Post by graaant3 »

Thanks, but have been through that a number of time. The issue is that I am unable to create a new store account as both my email addresses have already been used for two separate A2A accounts; one of the account needs to be deleted after orders are consolidated. Also I need to have my FSPilotshop orders transferred.

Cheers, GLM

Nick - A2A
A2A Captain

Post by Nick - A2A »

Hi Grant,

Please can you send a PM via the forums to "Lewis - A2A" including any relevant email addresses and he should be able to sort things for you on the store account side. At present, we're only transferring products purchased at the FlightSimStore to the A2A store, as FSS have gone out of business. For any purchases made at FSPilotShop, please just download from your account there.

Thanks,
Nick
A2A Simulations Inc.

graaant3
Airman Basic

Post by graaant3 »

Will do that Nick, thanks ... also for the FSPilotshop clarification.

GLM

graaant3
Airman Basic

PS

Post by graaant3 »

Nick:

I am stuck in some sort of endless loop here. As mentioned before, when I try to login using my old Graaant username to as advised, to PM Lewis, I am unable to do so ... even with a recently downloaded Reset Password string, and after answering the Captcha question. So I can't get past square one. As I'm sure you'll understand, it would be luvvverly to get out of the loop, leave you guys in peace ...

G

Nick - A2A
A2A Captain

Post by Nick - A2A »

Have you tried to PM Lewis from the account you're currently posting with though (the 'Graaant3' one)?

Thanks,
Nick
A2A Simulations Inc.

graaant
Airman

Post by graaant »

Thanks for the prompt reply. Have changed browsers, and that seems good with the Graaant UN. I couldn't PM him thro' the Graaant3 one, as it's new. But so far so good ...

BELLEW
Airman Basic

Post by BELLEW »

Hello, dear technical support!
I appeal to you with a request to merge my accounts. On the new site (Bellew) and on the forum a2a simulations (Belew). And bring it all to one "standard" - Bellew.
I can not log in to the old store to view my orders made in 2015. All the detailed information about my orders is in the letters dated March 04, 2015.
Maybe it makes sense to delete all my previous accounts and create new ones? I hope for your help in solving my problem.
Sincerely, Eugene Pyrev aka Bellew.

Lewis - A2A
A2A Lieutenant Colonel

Post by Lewis - A2A »

Hello Belew,

can you please fire me a PM and I can try to help get you all sorted out.

Please remember you don't need to be able to log into your old account to migrate to the new account, please see here;
viewtopic.php?f=23&t=63788

thanks,
Lewis - A2A
A2A Facebook for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Youtube because a video can say a thousand screenshots,..
A2A Simulations Twitter for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Simulations Community Discord for voice/text chat

sbconcorde1
Airman Basic

Post by sbconcorde1 »

After a hiatus from flying the C172 in the sim I'm looking at getting it reinstalled to P3D. Unfortunately I've discovered the situation with FSS and that I'm in a bit of a pickle having purchased the 172 from them a couple years ago. I see we are supposed to PM our old purchase info, but being new to the forum I'm not able to create PMs yet. Would anyone be able to help me out? Thanks!

-Daniel

new reply

Return to “Pilot's Lounge”