How to update your Accu-Sim products

This is the place where we can all meet and speak about whatever is on the mind.
Lewis - A2A
A2A Lieutenant Colonel

Re: How to update your Accu-Sim products

Post by Lewis - A2A »

Fire me a PM with your first and last name I can search for that too.

thanks
Lewis - A2A
A2A Facebook for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Youtube because a video can say a thousand screenshots,..
A2A Simulations Twitter for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Simulations Community Discord for voice/text chat

chanwt12000
Airman Basic

Post by chanwt12000 »

Dear A2A, I have a hardrive clashed recently and lost all the purchase proof and record for my purchase of the C172.
and like many others I try to log in and find the record but found the arrangement about moving to new shop and need to transfer the previous record to the new shop by you.

I have filled the form few days ago and hoping to to see my previous record because I need to download the install ion file again.
but I still don't see anything in my new log in account.

I am hoping you can help to resolve my problem. BTW, my FSX is still running on a separate hard drive,with a working A2A-C172 on it. Not knowing if it can help , I am looking forward for your assistance to download the C172 installer because I am planning to reinstall windows 10 and reinstall the A2A C172 on the FSX steam shortly.

Regards

Lewis - A2A
A2A Lieutenant Colonel

Post by Lewis - A2A »

Hello,

store migrations are all up to date. If you haven't been moved across yet please do re-fill the form again making sure to submit all the information and having followed the step by step guide so we can get you moved over. If the information submitted results in no new account being found or no old accounts being found the request has to be skipped. I've made sure the form questions mean you can submit multiple email addresses if you have old email addresses or purchases spread across multiple old accounts.

thanks,
Lewis - A2A

kennyg_81681
Airman Basic

Post by kennyg_81681 »

Hello!

I have A2A C-172 Trainer (for P3Dv4) that I purchased in 2017 from the old website and I want to download the updated version of the aircraft. I already created a new account in the new A2A website using the same email I've used in the old website. I need assistance on how to redownload the installer. Thank you for the help! :-)

Nick - A2A
A2A Captain

Post by Nick - A2A »

Hello and welcome kennyg.

As mentioned in the first post in this topic, please follow the steps in this sticky thread to get your purchase transferred from your account on the old store to the new one.

Once your transfer request has been processed, you should receive an email confirmation at which point you'll be able to log onto the new store and download the latest installer for the 172.

Thanks,
Nick
A2A Simulations Inc.

Lewis - A2A
A2A Lieutenant Colonel

Post by Lewis - A2A »

Just a heads up, all up to date with store migration requests as of the date of this post. Try to make sure esp that weekends everyone is sorted as that's the time when most will want to be flying. 8)

thanks,
Lewis - A2A

kscheidegger
Airman Basic

Post by kscheidegger »

The 02/04/19 update is failing on all 3 of my A2A products. I get messages like this:

Error trying to save file: Error downloading "http://a2asimulations.com/wyupdate/c172/wyserver.wys": The underlying connection was closed: An unexpected error occurred on a send.

Any idea what causes this?

ceesvisser
Airman Basic

Post by ceesvisser »

Hi,
I can,t update my purchased "T-6_P3Dv4_Professional" in 2017, and I lost my account details from the old website, is there a possibility to update to the latest version?

Richard

Nick - A2A
A2A Captain

Post by Nick - A2A »

kscheidegger wrote: 07 Mar 2020, 19:03 The 02/04/19 update is failing on all 3 of my A2A products. I get messages like this:

Error trying to save file: Error downloading "http://a2asimulations.com/wyupdate/c172/wyserver.wys": The underlying connection was closed: An unexpected error occurred on a send.

Any idea what causes this?
Please can you start a new thread in one of the tech support sub-forums and let us know as much info as possible about your setup. For example, which operating system and browser are you using and is any antivirus software running?

Thanks,
Nick
A2A Simulations Inc.

Nick - A2A
A2A Captain

Post by Nick - A2A »

ceesvisser wrote: 08 Mar 2020, 00:52 Hi,
I can,t update my purchased "T-6_P3Dv4_Professional" in 2017, and I lost my account details from the old website, is there a possibility to update to the latest version?

Richard
Hi Richard and welcome.

The only info you need to fill in the form linked here is the email address which you used for your account on the old web store. Do you still have a record of this?

Thanks,
Nick
A2A Simulations Inc.

ceesvisser
Airman Basic

Post by ceesvisser »

Hi Nick,
Thanks for answering, I have received all the records and download links yesterday, many thanks!

Richard

MZee1960
Airman First Class

Post by MZee1960 »

Hi Lewis,

I have made a new account with login info on your new site some time ago. Today, I filled out the 'form' with my email address to enable the transfer of my purchases from the 'old' to the 'new' site. Hopefully all will work fine. I found my Accufeel and Civ. Mustang still on the 'old' site, and have the P40 from a day ago on the 'new' site already. Hopefully all will work OK to transfer everything. I realize it will take a few days to complete the transfer. I just want the AccuSim Core for both AC (P51, P40) to have the latest update in my sim (FSX) .

The P40 installed fine today, but I have no 'update' key showing in my A2A section of my W7 Start Menu for it, and the 'link' to the Feb.4,2019 AccuSim Core Update (FSX) comes up empty. I presume then it's all up to date, or ?

Thank-You,
MZ..
Cheers,
MZee.

A 'good' landing is one from which you can walk away. A 'great' landing is one after which they can use the airplane again.

Barth56
Airman First Class

Post by Barth56 »

Hello A2A.
I finally migrated to the new store, and received an email today with the download links for my products.
Unfortunately, when I click on the L-049 Constellation it opens a blank page with these lines : "This is not your download link. Go to shop."

I wanted to re-download the L-049 to have the updater, as I currently can't update to the new few changes you have made.
What should I do?

Thank you in advance!

Barth

hoff-man
Airman Basic

Post by hoff-man »

Hi,
I have a slight problem in as much as I cannot locate two of my A2A aircraft. I have migrated myself to the new site which show Accufeel v2, P51 Mustamg and the Cessna trainer, but I can't find the B17 or Spitfire that I had. The previous email that they would most likey have beem purchased with was [email protected]. This has been superseded by the current one in use. Can you assist please

Regards

Grahame

Nick - A2A
A2A Captain

Post by Nick - A2A »

Hi Grahame and welcome.

Did you include the email address above when you submitted the form here?

Thanks,
Nick
A2A Simulations Inc.

new reply

Return to “Pilot's Lounge”