Yep I will, but during a sale

This is the place where we can all meet and speak about whatever is on the mind.
new reply
Styggron
Master Sergeant

Yep I will, but during a sale

Post by Styggron »

To the OP

Yes I shall buy it,
When their annual sale (1-2 a year) comes up I will. No sale no purchase. :) Happy to wait even if it means a year or more.

In the meantime I'll watch some vids on it. I'm sure it will be amazing like all A2A stuff.
Accufeel V2, C172 , B377+L049+COTS, B17G, Piper Cub,Commanche,Cherrokee,Spitfire,Bonanza, P47,P40,both Mustangs
Aircraft Factory Avro Anson, Albatros DIII,Heinkel He-219, F4U Corsair, P51H Mustang, Avro 504, BF109
Watch my incompetent flying Twitch

patful
Master Sergeant

Re: Yep I will, but during a sale

Post by patful »

With the generous points system they offer, those frequent sales might not be so frequent. I decided to spend the few extra bucks on each and stop salivating all over my keyboard. I'm not getting any younger, gotta enjoy them while I still can. :mrgreen:

Marvin-E34
Senior Airman

Post by Marvin-E34 »

My master plan is to buy other accu-sim planes so i can gather more points ... to buy more planes ! :mrgreen:

pilottj
Senior Master Sergeant

Post by pilottj »

I have actually withheld on it to, not because I don't want it, I very much do want it, it is just because I am seriously considering making the leap to P3D and would love to have my intro to P3D be in the absolute best airplane available, this V35. The thing is I don't feel my current rig is quite up to P3D levels yet, at least not to where I can really enjoy the the benefits of P3D. I'm saying this now, and I'll probably cave and get the FSX version LOL, but I am going to 'try' as an exercise in willpower :mrgreen: which I will likely fail. That being said I hope you all enjoy the heck out of it. I will too very soon I hope.

I think my first Shockwave product was one of the early WOP P-51 releases for FS9, maybe like in '05 or '06. From those early Shockwave fighters to this V35 is a helluva path in growth. Over the years it has been a real privilege to watch A2A grow into what it is today. It truly has been inspirational.
Cheers
TJ
"The knack of flying is learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss." - Douglas Adams

avduarri
Senior Airman

Post by avduarri »

I will tell you to go for the P3D. The difference is soooo huge.

Scott - A2A
A2A General

Post by Scott - A2A »

Thanks for that memory TJ. We haven't archived any of these forums just to keep our history alive and always here :)

Scott.
A2A Simulations Inc.

aonyn
Staff Sergeant

Post by aonyn »

My first A2A (then shockwave) was the WOP five fighters in a box for FS9. It included the 51, spitfire, jug, 109, and a zero. They were absolutely gorgeous for their day.

Anyway, I also very much want to jump on the V35, but unsure if I want to invest more in FSX, my current status is identical to pilottj.
The promo video makes it extremely tempting though, I don't think I will take long to succumb. :)

Regards,
Dave
Ron Attwood wrote:David, you'd be useless on Twitter. Too reasonable by half. :D

jclay13
Senior Airman

Post by jclay13 »

Do what I’m thinking of doing. Buy the FSX P3D bundle and when you make the switch you saved yourself some coin.

n421nj
Chief Master Sergeant

Post by n421nj »

Ive made the switch to p3d and was thinking about the bundle but the reality is fsx hardly gets used anymore. P3d v4 just looks and runs so much better on machine. Next sale I’ll stock up on A2A aircraft for p3d. The Comanche Cherokee and bonanza are enough to keep me busy for now. Would love the j3 though. Just saying.
Andrew

ASUS ROG Maximus Hero X, Intel i7 8770K, Nvidia GTX 1080, 32GB Corsair Vengeance 3000 RAM, Corsair H90i liquid cooler.

All Accusim Aircraft
Accu-Feel, 3d Lights Redux

new reply

Return to “Pilot's Lounge”