Dudley Henriques, the future

This is the place where we can all meet and speak about whatever is on the mind.
new reply
DHenriques_
A2A Chief Pilot

Dudley Henriques, the future

Post by DHenriques_ »

First of all, let me thank everybody who offered well wishes to both my wife and myself concerning our health issues. You are a great group and I'm proud to be associated with you.

For the future, I have simply opted to break down my flight simulation hardware in order to devote more time to taking care of my wife and my own health issues. It's simply that I don't have the time to devote to the physical end required to perform flying in the sim.
I will be remaining here on the forums available to everybody, answering questions and offering whatever advice I can to help all of you enjoy your simulation.
Most of the hardware has been sold already. Thank you for that. It would have been a shame not to have all that go into the hands of those who might have benefited from owning all those controllers. They would have simply sat here in storage of no value to anyone.
Thank you for your support in helping me distribute these items.
That's about it really. Nothing has really changed as far as my association with A2A. I will always be here and no where else. After all, why would ANYONE want NOT to be involved here on our A2A forums.
My best to you all as always,
Dudley Henriques

richbonneau
Airman

Re: Dudley Henriques, the future

Post by richbonneau »

Thanks so much for your contributions to our hobby, Dudley!

rhenson529
Senior Airman

Post by rhenson529 »

Dudley we should all be thanking you for how you’ve helped in real world flying and help bring flight simulation to the level it’s at today.
Great article about a brief view of all your accomplishments - http://www.wikibin.org/articles/dudley-henriques.html

Ron
A2A Planes: Cub, 172, 182, Cherokee, Comanche, Bonanza,T6, 377, Spitfire, and P51
Hardware: i7 (5.0 ghz) 32 GB 3000Ghz; RTX 2080ti; 1TB PCIe M.2; 1TB PCIe M.2

BobsterT6
Airman Basic

Post by BobsterT6 »

Dudley
May I personally wish you my own very best wishes for yourself and your wife at this challenging time in your lives. You are obviously a very caring and considerate husband and indeed a great friend and mentor to us all in the community.

Every ship needs an anchor to secure it in times of uncertainty and trouble when the sea gets a bit rough ......you are that anchor for all of us ......providing stability, advice and help when we are unsure which way to turn and cry out for help....you always put us straight

I hope you find that your own anchor is secure and when you cry out for help that you get the comfort you need just at the right time .....I wish I could take your hand and greet you personally but that is impossible ......so please consider a virtual handshake and all my best wishes
Bobster

Jarek
Senior Airman

Post by Jarek »

It is a good opportunity to say Thank you for sharing your knowledge Dudley. I'm sure it's not only me who benefited a lot from the great knowledge base created on this forum.

MkIV Hvd
A2A Mechanic

Post by MkIV Hvd »

Dudley,
I haven't been on this forum for very long, but I already know you as a voice of wisdom and reason and I thank you so much for your instructional posts and articles! Very few are fortunate enough to have experienced instruction in the real world from an instructor of your obvious passion and abilities and you are a truly invaluable resource for us here...thank you again. You and your wife and family will be in my prayers.
Rob Wilkinson
A2A: Civilian Mustang, T-6, Bonanza, Comanche, Cub, C182, Spitfire, P-40, Cherokee, P-51 - VATSIM P4 and some other stuff...

twsharp12
Staff Sergeant

Post by twsharp12 »

rhenson529 wrote: 10 Jul 2019, 23:30 Dudley we should all be thanking you for how you’ve helped in real world flying and help bring flight simulation to the level it’s at today.
Great article about a brief view of all your accomplishments - http://www.wikibin.org/articles/dudley-henriques.html

Ron
Great read. Thank you Dudley!

Dogsbody55
Senior Master Sergeant

Post by Dogsbody55 »

Very sorry to hear about your health issues, Dudley. Without your health, you don't really have anything, so I wish you all the best in looking after your wife and yourself. Thank you for all you contributions to our hobby and I'm glad to hear you won't be leaving us entirely. Your posts here are always interesting to read.

Best wishes,
Mike
ImageImageImageImage

new reply

Return to “Pilot's Lounge”